He knew?

Inside the classroom of Class D, the lives of four people had been further intertwined; as they had now been put into a battle of wits that pitted love as its reward.

Although love was a simple thing, it was very hard to get, that's why to have it brought much more fortune than loss.

Perhaps that notion might be true, but sometimes other opinions lead on it being false. With its many flaws one can't truly say how love brings fortune. At the end of the day it still provided loss, a loss to the one who couldn't get what they desired.

It's a sad thing but it's the beauty of what love actually constitutes, an opinion and a fact are nearly identical when it comes to that sentiment. When you know that feeling exists, that opinion about whether it was true is confirmed when it becomes a fact.

Mii-Chan might have experienced the struggles of love, but it's hard to actually tell. How she didn't know how much that love was going to affect her.

A temporary replacement turned into one that never went away, sadly it was true that love can heal; but it can also hurt, love can at times also give fulfilment.

But in the way love translated itself for Mii-chan, It was bringing her ruin.

"You are still coming to my dorm afterwards aren't you?" With a whisper towards her seat mate she reminded him of their prior agreement.

Her face still facing the board as the teacher was still writing down the notes that the class would be taking down, Mii-chan the ever diligent student she was had her eyes completely narrowed at the board and was promptly copying down the notes onto her book.

Ayanokouji only sparing a glance towards her responded with a low tone that could only reach her. His head turning away from the window to face the board, negligently taking down his notes as he felt no need to do so.

"I haven't forgotten." He replied flatly. "You still wanted to talk about something right?" He finished his response and waited for hers, with her eyes still unmoving from the board. Her words softly came out of her mouth, without sparing even a look towards Ayanokouji.

"Yes I did, come by my room at 6 O'clock like you said alright." She reminded him.

Ayanokouji turned his gaze to her figure with a bored expression, he had concluded that she still needed help; when it wasn't anything like that at all. In fact if he did help her it would be much worse.

"Alright, I hope it's something serious Mii-chan, I am busy today." He gave her an additional piece of information that he hadn't mentioned earlier, it strangely irked Mii-chan as she pondered on what he was to do after their meeting.

"Huh? Busy?" She wondered.

She then opened her mouth to inquire into what Ayanokouji was referring to as busy.

"What do you mean you are busy? I'm sorry, but I think you will have to cancel your plans because I intend to have a long talk with you." Her eyes this time were glancing back and forth between the board and her seatmate.

In her head she couldn't afford to let him go. Her selfish impulses kicked in and she said something that would have been considered rude and ignorant.

Ayanokouji was confused as to why she would want to have a talk that would have lasted so long, rather he felt that Mii-chan had been too pushy lately.

It was something that he found synonymous to her whenever she wanted something.

It was something that first manifested itself when she was in pursuit of Hirata.