"aggressive much."

You work as a night-guard at a mega pizza plex. You would work together with Vanessa often, but today she just wasn't here. But you didnt think much of it and just thought maybe she is just sick, or she was allowed to take a break. You first wanted to check the daycare, making sure everything was fine, no messes. Then you went to the lobby to shut the doors. 

Everything went fine when you remembered that you also had to check the animatronics. You have heard that one of the animatronic is aggressive, which means you have to be cautious. He basically demolishes  his own room, he bangs on the window, throws stuff at it, making a loud fuss scaring all the children. You decide to check on him first even though you were nervous, but its to keep your job and salary anyway.  you dont check on him often, obviously because of the whole fuss he makes. You decide that you wanted to check on him only for a bit, and then leave. You knock on his door. while saying, "Monty?" You said lowly.

 .... No response. You decide to enter anyway, since you still had to check on him. "Monty?" You asked. You hear a scoff from the crocodile, signaling you that he's there. "Daily checkup?" Monty asks. "yeah, daily checkup." You said, turning on the lights. You scoff at the sight off how messy his room is.  "god damn your room is shitty," you said making a disgusted look on your face.

 Earning a low growl from the crocodile. "Shit my bad," you said raising your hands up. "You better clean this shit up, I dont wanna get my salary decreased." You joked ."and why should I listen to you?" He raises on brow. "cuz im the security guard, and Im responsible for whatever shit you do" you said grabbing his plushies.  ""Fucking christ no, I'd rather  see your salary get decreased," he scoffed. "whatever," You said rolling your eyes. "Here I'll do you a bet, if youclean your room I will let you do anything," you said. "you for real, or joking?" He asked. "Im for real you dumbass," You said sighing. "Deal," he says smirking.

<<<<TIME SKIP>>>

It was 6:00AM, and you decide to check on Monty, hoping for god sake he cleaned his room. Entering the room, it was all clean. You spotted him organizing the last part of his plushies for his room to be new clean and new. "There, all done." He said  "oh damn, your room lookin fresh," you said impressed. "Anything to wreck your office," he says. It turns out he planned to wreck your office in return of cleaning his room. "wait, what?" You asked. He lets out a low chuckle, as he exits his room. Leaving you, with your eyes widened, and your mouth wide open.