"I miss him."

(WARNING: This gets a little fruity, so uh ksjcjakxijhxjsjakdmjsskss)

You wake up, checking the time. It was 4AM. You were late to work. But then you realize- you were allowed to take a break. You felt relieved knowing you can have a break, especially after yesterday's shift. "Now yesterday was a long shift.." You whisper to yourself. You get up from bed, going downstairs. Checking the fridge, and grab some eggs and bacon. You get a pan, and started cooking. While you were cooking your breakfast, something came through your mind. It was Monty. You cant get him out of your mind, especially after he kissed you on the cheek last night. "Boy i sure do miss him." You go get a plate, place your breakfast and eat your breakfast. Putting the plate in the sink, You get a cup of water. You still cant stop thinking about Monty. You tried washing your face to get over it, you just cant. Your heart beat gets faster over time, you start to panic. "What is this feeling.? Im not obsessed with Monty, Right? I cant be obsessed with that fatass," You thought to yourself. You go back upstairs, checking the calendar. You checked the calendar, seeing today was the day where the gang performs! After seeing that, you got excited and then got ready. Took a shower, brushed your teeth, and got dressed. You went down stairs to get a bottle of coffee to awaken you up a bit more, and drived over to the pizzaplex. Luckily you still had keys to open up the doors in the pizzaplex, so you used thosse keys to open the door. It was all dark, so you used your flashlight. You knocked  on Monty's door, but no response. You were getting worried, so you went in. Turns out he was just charging. You felt relieved and went over to the couch, and sat down. You felt sleepy, and you accidentally slept.

<<<<MONTY POV>>>>

"Gosh, im finally  done charging, that took a while.." he whispers to him self. "hm, strange, i feel like somebody's here." He checks around his room and see you in the couch sleeping. "What? What is Y/N doing here? Isnt this her break?" He said being confused. "Eh, whatever. I'll enjoy some company." He walks over to you and sit down. He looks at you, blushing and being flustered. "God damn it Monty, get over it! You cant like that stupid weirdass." He thinks to himself. You  accidentally fall to Monty's lap, sleeping there. "Oh god- what do i do what do i do?!?!" Monty whispers. "Okay dont panic dont panic!" Monty looks at you, and blush really bad. "Get over it Monty, Get over it." It starts being  quiet."God Jesus Christ i cant get over it! Maybe Roxy was right, i am a.. Simp." "Argh, whatever. Might as well just sleep as well." Monty then sleeps with you.

<<<<Y/N POV>>>>

*Alarm ringing in phone* "urghh.." you wonder why the bed feels warmer, and why theres heavy breathing. You look up seeing its Monty, hugging you. You blush really bad and froze, you aren't sure what to do."Monty..Monty- wake up." You tell him. No response, he was still sleeping.  You were hoping one of the animatronics would come in, and wake him up. 

<<<<END OF POV>>>

You waited and then Freddy came! "Monty, its time to get ready to per-.." Freddy saw Monty and Y/N, you being awake, and Monty still sleeping. He was hugging you tight, so you can't move. "Freddy- please help me i cant move-" "My oh my..you guys look cute together." Roxy follows Freddy from behind while taking a picture of you both. "Guys cmon.. help me out here? Please?" "Alright alright." Freddy walks over to Monty, waking him up. "Im awake im awake." Monty says to Freddy. "Good, now look at your lap." Freddy giggles. Monty looks down, seeing you  being hugged by his claws. He blushes really hard letting go of you. You get up being really embarrassed. "Right.. its time to get ready to perform, Monty." Freddy says. There was akward silence. "Yeah yeah, i know Freddy, i know." "Great, Me and Roxy will be waiting for you." Freddy says while giggling because of what just happened. Freddy and roxy left, while Monty getting up, sitting at his chair. Getting a cloth, cleaning up his glasses. You snatch the glasses and out them on. "Hey! Give them back!" Monty giggles. "Its almost impossible to see in these glasses- how do you even see?!" You ask Monty. "Lets just say you get used to it." While he snatches it back. "Oh yeah, why did you come here? Isnt it your break?" "Well.. yeah it is, but i- missed you." You say while being flustered. "You missed..me?" Monty ask's you. "Yes, i did ya big old crocodile." He gets out of his chair, crouching down to you, and kissed you. You were shocked, there were so many emotions, you were shocked. He then pats you, "see ya, love." And he then gets out of his room. You were still shocked, you wanted to scream. You pull over your hood. Being flustered, and embarrassed. You went over, to the stage, waiting for them to come up. Soon enough, more people came in. Then they finnaly appear on stage, and just performed as usual. You still cant get over what happened, and then you take a look on Monty. He then winks at you, making you feel pretty embarrassed. 

<<<<TIME SKIP>>>>

(WARNING!!!: this has a few fruity parts, plz be aware!!!! jahsjkwkaksjsjsjsnsjsj)

You're in his room, waiting for him to come inside. You were still embarrassed what happened, but is trying to get over it. Monty finnaly comes in the room, "Hey love." While approaching you. "Oh h-hey! Monty-!" "Whats wrong love? Cant get over what happened?" He giggles. "Oh- uhm.. how'd you know-.?" You ask him being embarrassed. "Honey, it was obvious." "Oh quit calling me those names!" You blush. "What about no, i agreed last time cause i was going easy on ya."You froze thinking "what am i gonna do? What is he gonna do?! God damn it!" He then crouches down to you, and kisses you again. Instead he wont stop, he keeps wanting more. You knew he was way bigger then you, so it was impossible to push him away. You blush and blush. He then finnaly stops, "Well you looked like you enjoyed that, love." "Yes, i d-did." You over say. "I-I MEAN-." "Shh, its okay, honey." He then kisses you more. And you let out a small moan. "Monty.." you say while panting. "Yes, sweetheart?" You kiss him back, and of course, he enjoyed it.

<<<<MINUTES LATER>>>>

 Later you and Monty slept in the couch together, smiling.

<<<<HOURS LATER>>>>

what you and Monty didn't know was Freddy spying on you, and Monty. You then you wake up, checking the time. It was 7PM in the morning. Freddy then comes in the room, approaching you. "Freddy what ar-." "No time, i gotta talk to you." He then grabs your hand, bringing you out of Monty's room, you were still sleepy, but then you arrive at Chica's room. Chica and Roxy were sitting down at the floor, like waiting for something. Freddy then lets go of your hand, telling you  to sit down. You sit down, and ask them "Whats going on.?" "Freddy spyed on what happened between you and Monty, and wanted to play Truth or Dare with you!" Chica says cheerfully. "Freddy-! Why would you spy on us!" You say being embarrassed. "Oh cmon, it was intresting!!" "Oh fine, just because im nice." You say joking. "Ok!! Who's first???" You all play truth or dare, then Roxy asks you. "Y/N, truth, or dare?" Roxy asks you being excited. "Uhh.. Truth?" "Okay!!!" Chica says excitedly. "Y/N, do you Love monty?" You froze. "Erm..i guees i do.." "OMG!! THE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!" Roxy yells. "Oh shut up!!" You said while rolling your eyes. Monty then comes over to Chica's room, asking "guys, have you seen Y/N?" Monty then see's you sitting down with the others. "Nevermind." He walks over to the others, and plays truth or dare. A few minutes pass by, and everybody needed to charge except Monty due to spying on Monty and Y/N all night. They all charge except Monty. "Golf?" Monty asks Y/N. "Yeah sure, why not?" They then walk over to the gold court, while holding hands. They played some golf, and had a lot of fun playing golf.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

I HAD A HEART ATTACK WRITING THIS, ESPECIALLY THE FRUITY PARTS SOMEBODY CALL 911 AND THIS WAS 1475 WORDS WHAT, BYE IM GONNA GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE READS, I NEVER KNEW IT WOULD GET THIS MUCH ESPECIALLY WHEN I MADE THIS STORY AS A JOKE, BUT NOW I GOTTA CONTINUE IT TILL IT ENDS 😭😭😭