"Spy."

As you were having a nice talk with Vannesa and James, you saw James shake, and break into a cold sweat. You raise one of your eyebrows to him, and he flinches. "Oh! U-um, I gotta go..uh, see you around!" He says that quickly, and rushes off. "Whats up with him?" You ask Vannesa and see her sweat as well. "Y/N, turn around.." Vannesa points. Monty was right behind you. Your eyes open wide, and you clench your fist. You stood up, grabbed his hand, and rushed to the 'staff only' room with him. You shut the door behind you, and lock it. "Monty, What the fuck is your problem?" You yell. "Who is that, why are you with hi-" Monty asks, but is cut off with you yelling. "Why cant you just leave me alone?! I want to stay away from you, is that too much too ask?! I need a break, Monty. I NEED A FUCKING BREAK." You yell louder. Monty clenches his fist. "I dont fucking understand what James has that I dont. I love you, Y/N. I really do. but its like you dont love me anymore, its like your dumping me. DONT YOU KNOW THAT?!" He yells. "I HAVE TRIED, Y/N. I TRIED MY HARDEST, TO TAKE CARE OF YOU NICELY. I HAVE SOME ISSUES, I THOUGHT YOU UNDERSTOOD THAT." "I CANT BE WITH YOU ALL THE TIME, MONTY. I WANT TO HAVE MALE FRIENDS, I WANNA LIVE MY LIFE, AT THIS POINT I MIGHT NEED TO BREAK UP WITH YOU SINCE I CANT DATE WITH A STUPID ALLIGATOR WITH ANGER ISSUES!" You yell back. He rushes to you, and pins you to the wall. He was furious, but not as furious as you. "LISTEN HERE BITCH, I DONT CARE WHO THAT PERSON IS I NEED YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM. YOUR MINE AND ONLY MI-" he was cut off with a slap. "SHUT UP! I WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE, YOU KNOW WHAT?! WERE DONE, MONTY. WERE DONE. WERE NEVER GONNA WORK OUT. I HATE YOU, I WISH I NEVER DATED YOU!" You yelled and rushed to the door. "Have a good life, Monty." You say, before slamming the door behind you. That was it, you just..left him there. It felt great, but you felt guilty. You sigh. "Did I go to far..?" You whisper. You went to your office, and saw Vannesa. You just couldn't help but, cry. Vannesa quickly rushed to give you a hug, and rubs on your back. "Hey hey, whats wrong?" She said. "I got into a fight with Monty.." you said between sniffles. She hugs you tighter. "Im sorry about that.." she comforts you, and you felt better. Until, you saw Monty again. You just felt.. guilty. And so, you grabbed a piece of paper, and wrote in it. You didnt wanna talk to him, so why not go in notes instead? You sigh. Trembling, you took a pen, and wrote 'dear Monty, Im sorry for what I have said. I personally think I went too far, its fine if you dont forgive that's understandable.  -regards, Y/N.' You sigh. Crumbling it up, and going down. You quickly gave him the note, and scurried off. When you were back at your office, you sigh for relief. 

——————————————-

Man this chapter was an idea

 from reading a fanfic, so um,

 yeah. Anyways, don't expect 

Updates. Im not gonna update 

this book much, so..

Gitchi gitchi yaya dada 

-words: 578