"Fights." (Part 2)

Okay, before we start sorry that i haven't been like updating for like weeks, or months actually.. i was pretty lazy to update and shit so.. I also wanted to say thanks for 2.3k reads! Made this as a joke but hey, pretty much blew up. Again thanks so much. anywayys, lets continue on this shitty ass gacha movie scene 🤩

—————————————————————————————————————————-

<<<TIME SKIP>>>

(Honestly, can't remember anything so..just a random chapter. And I might rewrite this whole book.)

After all that shit, you woke up in a room, in a couch actually. You quickly recognize the room, Monty's room. You sigh, and lay back down. You honestly dont know what to do anymore, your dating a stupid animatronic shit. 'Maybe I should go back home.' You thought. 'Yeah, I'm going. I deal with this crazy shit anymore.' You came to an agreement you were going home. You went outside, and went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water first. You went out of the kitchen, finding Monty. As soon as you were walking, you bumped into someone. And of course, the one and only, Monty. "Where are you going?" He asks. "Home." His raises his brow. "Why?" You ignored him. You walked to the entrance, you just feel like things are going too fast. As soon as you walk out, you feel someone hold your hand. "What?" You ask. "Whats going on? Why leaving so soon?" He asks. You sigh. "Can we take a break? Please? Things are going too fast for me. Im not really liking it, I'm sorry, Monty." You said with slight worry. He looks pretty sad, and he just stares at you. "You okay with that? I wanna go home, I need to take a break from this." You ask. He nods, waves goodbye, and leaves. You sigh. He was a pretty cool boy, he was nice, cute, and shit like that. But it was going too fast, and you needed a break. You walk out, enter the car, and sigh of relief . 'I am back with your treat! please refrain from moving and typing so I can see your username clearly. 'Im finally free now, no more crazy shit.' You thought turning on the car engine. You drive to your house, seeing if anybody's home. Your mother, opened the door. "Sweetie! Come in, you came just in time. We ordered pizza!" Your mom says excitedly. She always welcomed you a warm hug, you miss that a lot. So you were glad, like very glad to be home. "Thanks mom." You said with a smile. You enter the house, and sit on the dining chair. 'I sure hope Monty's okay.' You thought. You grab and eat the pizza, it was your favorite. "So, how's work?" Right, your parents didn't know. "Ah, it was..good." You lie. Your dad smiles. You finish eating, and wash your hands. "Im gonna go to bed, I'm very tired." You said. "Okay, sleep tight." Your dad says. They smile before you go upstairs, and you couldn't help but smile back. 

—————————————————————————————————————

Short chapter, I can't remember anything from the last. So..yeah. Hope you enjoyed this one, this seems..less cringe ig.

-527 words