" The Proposal."

Your boss gave you a break, and there were lots of traffic making you unable to go to the mega pizzaplex. "Well shit, these few days haven't been going well for me." You get out of bed, going downstairs taking a snack. You see theres no food at the fridge. "Fuck.. no food? This day couldn't possibly be worse." You walk over to the couch, and sit down. You were so bored, you didn't know what to do, maybe it was boring without Monty and other. "Yk what, might as well test my luck on trying to go to the mega pizzaplex."  You go back upstairs, take a shower grab your keys, and went off. Luckily you were able to get to the mega pizzaplex, but it took 48 fucking minutes. It was CROWDED. You go inside relieved being able to go inside. The only thing left to do is find Monty. You wanted to check the rooms first, so you got off the crowd. You found their rooms, yet it was crowded because kids and teens wanted autographs. You sigh, "Fucking shit." You walk over to the crowd, lil teens complaining why you cut the line. "you fucking blind im a security guard here stupid ass." You respond. Monty see's you, and just give you a scoff. You return with a smile, and you whisper to him "can we talk for a bit?" "I dont see why not." He whispers back. You go inside his room, feeling all tired. "Where have you been? Havent seen you in a while." Monty says while rolling his eyes. Damn he cared for you that much? "Sorry Monty, i had a break and there was heavy traffic, im so sorry." You said while frowning. "Fine, i'll forgive you only this once." He mumbles. "ya ya whatever" You say while sitting down in the couch. Monty just froze, he was amused how you just do everything you want. "Are the other's suffering from the same pain as you?" You ask him. "Yeah, i hate when people ask for autographs." He says sitting down at the couch beside you. I might as well check on the others." You say. "Fine, but come back later." Monty says while growling. You leave his room, going over to Roxy. You drag her as you go to her room. You close the curtains so people wont bang on it. "God thanks so much for saving me from that hell hole." "Yes, i saved you so you better thank me." You said joking. "Hmm, oh yeah. Me and the gang are gonna play laser tag, you in?" Roxy says. "Sure? I got nothing to do anyways." You tell her while looking at the door. "Man how desperate are people to get a fucking autograph?" Roxy asks. "I dunno friend, maybe because they wanna flex on it." "Wait wait wait, im your friend?" Roxy says while shocked. "Haven't i always been your friend-?" You say being confused.

<<<<TIME SKIP>>>>

"That hell hole is finnaly over!" Roxy says while stretching. "Did yall hands fall off?" You ask with a giggle. "Yes, definitely!" Chica responds. "Yall still up for the laser tag thingy?"  Roxy asks. "Hell yeah." Monty says. You and the gang walk over to laser tag, and grab your gear. "Please choose your teammate." The speaker says. "I CALL ROXY AND Y/N!" Chica yells excitedly. "Fuck." Monty mumbles. You go in and get your laser gun. You try finding Freddy, and you found him. You try shooting him without getting caught, and you finnaly did it. "Player 1 has eliminated." "Aww man!" Freddy says. "Nice shot!" Chica whispers to you. "Monty is gonna be a hard one, lets gang up?" Roxy whispers to you, and Chica. "Aight, i got no idea what to do here so." 

<<<<TIME SKIP>>>>

You had a great time playing laser tag with the gang, it was pretty fun. But you had to admit, it was pretty tiring. "Pizza?" Chica asks. "YES." Roxy yells. You guys ate pizza in Freddy's room, and talked. "Y/N, how long did it take for you to get here with all that traffic?" Freddy asks. "48 fucking minutes." You tell Freddy while about to drink water. "What do you even do at your house??" Roxy asks you. "Nothing to be honest, thats the only reason i came here. I might as well just stay here." You say while giggling. "I wonder if people think im weird that im being friends with an animatronic." "Yeah they probably do, weirdass." Monty says with a slight smirk. You scoff, "Oh shut up!" You tell Monty while rolling your eyes. "Out of every moment, why would you do that now?" Roxy says while rolling her eyes. "You two really are..something." Freddy says with a giggle. "Oh yeah, Freddy how's that Gregory kid doing?" "Oh, he's at the daycare. Sun take's care of him." "Thats good to hear." You tell Freddy while remembering what that kid did.

You and the gang has endless fun, you didnt even check the time. It was 3AM! You had fun with the gang that much, and forgot the time. You didnt care actually, you decided to just stay with them for a few days despite that you have nothing to do at home. You sleep at Monty's room, and of course, had endless fun with them. 

<<<<MONTY POV>>>>

"Shit. Today is the fucking day, what should i do.." It is the day, um what should I do.. "Monty calm your ass down damn 😭" Roxy says. "shut yo ass up you aint gon be proposing to anyone soon" 

<<<<TIME SKIP>>>>

"Hey Y/N," Monty comes approaching you. "Oh, hi Monty!" You say back with a smile. "yeah um..do you mind following me?" Monty asks you. "No not at all, where we going?" You and Monty has been such in a better relationship, yet you were still shocked that you were kinda being friends with an animatronic. "mhm..okay. Lets go," Monty says nervously,  and grabs your hand and drags you over to the bridge at Monty golf. "Hmm.. whats this all about, Monty?" You ask him. "Well, YN.." "spit it out you fatass" You said to him, as He kneels down, and gives you your favorite flowers.  You were shocked. "Y/N, i like you. Uhh..will you be my very own weirdass?" Monty asks you while looking away. "YOU STUPID FATASS" You tell him while laughing and nodding. He gets up, hugs you, and of course kisses you. "Those two really are something." Roxy says with a giggle. "Yeah, i never expected it to be this soon." Freddy agrees with Roxy. "We should leave them alone for a bit." Chica says with a smile. "Yeah, lets go." Roxy,Chica, And Freddy then leaves you and Monty for a bit, so you and Monty can have your moments.