Break. (Part 2).

You were at home. What happened at the pizzaplex was crazy. " *sigh* man, this guy is tiring.." you whispered. You decided to text Vannesa, just to make sure she's okay.  Luckily, she was. "Okay. I guees its time to go to bed now." You thought.

<<<<TIME SKIP>>>>

"hmm..its morning.? Already.?" You sigh. "Might as well go to work..I really can't believe I thought Vannesa could work alone without my help.." you said rubbing your eyes. You still haven't forgiven Monty, It might take a while for you to actually forgive him. You took a quick shower, brushed your teeth, and putted your uniform on. You got on your car, and drove to the pizzaplex. You were at the pizzaplex now, Man it sure was crowded. You recognize a new face, 'huh, must be a new one. Might as well greet them.' You thought. You got inside, and greeted them. "Greetings! My name is Y/N L/N. I don't recognize your face, are you new here?" He nods. "Ah, yes I am indeed new! My name is James River. Nice to meet you!" He said, offering a hand shake. You gladly accept. 'I like him. He seems like a good friend!' You thought smiling. "Hello, James River! Its nice to meet you too. If you need any help, you can find me at the stage." You said. "Oh! May I ask for your number? S-so we can be friends? I understand if not!" James added. You giggle. "Heres my number. Its getting quite late, I must get going. See you at break?" He blushes a little, and nods. You smile, and walk away. You opened the staff only door, and bumped into something. It was Monty. 'Great, my day has been ruined.' You frowned. You got up, and left. How annoying will he be? 

<<<<TIME SKIP>>>>

It was break time. Finnaly. You got the slice of pizza, and ate it. You saw James, walking towards you and waving. You smiled and waved back. "Hey Y/N!" "Hello, James! How is it going? Work going well?" You ask, putting ur slice of pizza down.  "Yes yes! Its doing great! Its just..the animatronic Monty is so grumpy, it almost attacked me. Its been rude to to others as well, even customers or kids. I dont know whats going on.." you sigh. "That motherfucker. Its alright James, I'll handle it. Apart from that, any other problems? Or do you need any help?" He smiles. "Yeah uhhh..I need help fixing the chickens voice box." You laughed a bit. "Her name is Chica, you idiot." "Oh.? Right! Chica. I forgot, My bad." He giggles. Vannesa then tagged along, and made jokes. We had a good time together. Its been so long since you felt so happy. But what you didn't know was, Monty was spying on you the whole TIME.

————————————————-

Hello! Author here.

Thank you so much for the support,

It gave me some motivation. This

Chapter is a bit random as well, so

I tried pulling something different.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

See you next time!

-502 words.