Sleep|| Lavashiping

Kai ran his hands through his hair making it look even messier than it already was. He had been up for hours studying for his final exam and felt like he still wasn't any closer to getting a good grade than he was when he started. He looked over at the small clock on his desk watching the glow of the numbers dance around the room. He was so mesmerized by the light that he forgot to actually check the time. After braking from his trance he returned his attention to the pile of papers in front of him. He really needed to get a good grade otherwise his sister would win the bet and he would have to do whatever she told him to do. He shuttered thinking about what she would make him do or maybe it was the chill from the open window, he wasn't sure. Kai slammed his head onto the desk groaning in frustration. Who would have guessed college would be so difficult? He was about to get up to close the window when he felt a strong hand on his shoulder. Kai didn't move, it wasn't a threat in fact it was the opposite. Cole was standing behind the brunette with a look of concern on his face. He knew that Kai hadn't gotten any sleep and was not going to let that happen any longer.

"You need to go to sleep at some point, Kai" Cole said, ruffling the other's hair. Kai just sighed, moving his hand to intertwine with Cole's.

"I can't, I need to study," Kai eventually responded, moving his head so that he could see Cole.

"Not happening, you are going to bed. If I have to carry you to my bed then I will" Cole said, already picking up the other. Kai protested though he didn't try to get out of Cole's grasp. It didn't take long for him to relax and drift off to sleep. Cole lay Kai down in his bed, a smile tugging at his lips as he watched his boyfriend sleep before going to sleep himself.