Everything and Nothing||Llorumi

Thank you to i-love-anime-0824 for the request

Harumi sat in the middle of her prison cell ignoring the shouts and threats of the other prisoners, it was easy really she had trained herself to block all the sounds around herself when she was living in the palace; this didn't stop her from noticing the green cladded ninja infront of her.

"Why are you here, to make me feel bad, to explain what I did was wrong?" Harumi asked him keeping her head down as she tried to hide the tears.

"No, I just wanted to cheek on you, you may have done some bad things but I can't stop loving you Rumi." Lloyd said the pain showing in his eyes. Harumi stayed silent she wanted to say she loved him to, but that would be a lie. Lloyd was everything she wished she could be and more, his kind heart, the desire to try and protect everyone, the love for his family and friends. He was perfect in every way, but he was nothing to Harumi and she had to let him know that and by the look on his face she guessed that he already did. 

"I'm sorry, please just forget about me it would be better for both of us. I wish you happiness, but I'm not the one that can give that to you." harumi said giving him a small smile before turning away. Lloyd took this as his sign to leave and walked away never to see the girl who had stole his heart and would never return it. 

Hope you like this i-love-anime-0824. I want to expanded on this more in the future but for now I think this is good way to end it.