Keep Them Safe||Llorumi

It was around one in the morning and Lloyd couldn't sleep, he was to happy, three weeks ago his and Harumi's daughter was born and he didn't want to put her down. As he walked through the monastery holding the tiny bundal he got a call from Kai.

"What do mean, they all escaped!?"

"They escaped, I don't know what else I need to say. You have to get down here now!"

Lloyd sighed this is not how he wanted to spend his night. As he was laying Kimiko down he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist and turned to be met with the face of his lover.

"What happened, and don't say nothing because if it was nothing you would still be holding Kim." Harumi said looking up into Lloyd's green eyes and reading him perfectly as usual. 

"The Shadow Worries escaped, the guys need me, sorry for leaving you and Kim alone." Lloyd said running his fingers through Harumi's hair.

"It's fine, you have to do this to keep people safe." Harumi responded moving her hands up to his hair and gently tugging on it.

"Love you Rumi" Lloyd said giving her a quick kiss. I will keep both of you safe he added in his own thoughts.

This one is shorter as it is part of A Second Chance and I don't want to give away to much of that story that hasn't been published yet.