Crush||Jaya Movieverse!

This takes place when they first start high school

Jay's Pov:

I was once again alone during lunch, it was already the second week of school and no one has even talked to me, I was about to leave early to get to class on time when I noticed that someone sat down across from me.

"Hey I'm Nya and this is my brother Kai. I noticed you were sitting by yourself so we decided to come introduce ourselves." The girl across from me said with a warm smile. I couldn't respond, she had me frozen. As soon as I saw her I knew she was the one for me, her silky black hair and chocolate brown orbs, the welcoming smile and tan skin, everything about her was perfect.

"Hi, my name's um, uh, Jay" I say shakilly pulling my scarf up to cover my face. This was so embarrassing why couldn't I be like the popular kids that could make any girl fall for them. We started to get to know each other and by the end of the day I could say I had two new friends.

"How was your day Jay dear?" my mum asked as I got home, I ended up telling her everything and regretting it later as mum said I should invite Kai and Nya over sometime which is a not at all what I want to do, what if they don't like that I live in a junkyard, or Nya finds out that I would never be good enough for her!? 
________________________________________________________________________________

Time-Skip 2 a month later 

"Hey Jay we've never been over to place do think maybe we could come after school today" Nya asked me as we walked through the halls towards our first class. I panicked, I didn't want to sound rude and say no, but I didn't want them to know the truth about my family either.

"Oh, um actually we are working on renovations at the moment, so uh, maybe another time." I replied with a half truth, we are renovating but that 'another time' isn't going to come.

"Sounds fun, if you guys every need any help I'm free most days" She said giving me a hopeful smile causing me to turn bright red. 

At the end of the day Nya was able to convince me to let them come over, of course this was only to make the most beautiful girl in Ninjago happy.

As soon as we got to my place I immediately regretted bringing them, mum and dad were being embarrassing, and it was clear that none of them expected me to be living in a stupid junkyard. 

"You live in a junkyard?" Nya asked slowly, I just nodded to affred to sat anything.

"That's so awesome, do you know how many things I could build with all this scrap metal!" I heard the excited voice of Nya say as a wide simile adorned her face, it was beautiful and I wanted to do whatever I could to make her smile like that, that is a promise.