Jealousy part1||Llorumi

I know what you're thinking more Llorumi, really? Well Deal with it I got an idea and had to write it.

Harumi's Pov:

Lloyd and I were on the couch, me cuddled up in his lap while he ran his fingers through my hair. We were talking about random things when he suddenly mentioned someone by the name Akita, at first I didn't pay much attention to it, but then he keep saying all these amazing things about her and it started to get anyonig. I mean what's so special about this Akita girl anyway?

"I, um, I"m going outside, I need some air." I say walking away before I say something I will regret. I sat on the steps enjoying the silence trying to calm down, I had no need to be jealous of this person, afterall Lloyd has said plenty of times that he loves me and that will never change, but the way he talked about her made it sound like she was the greatest person in the sixteen realms.

"Rumi, is something wrong?" I heard Lloyd ask from behind me.

"No" I lie resting my head on my knees. He sighed sitting down next to me and wiping away a stray tear and pulling me into a hug. We sat in silence me crying into is shoulder until I was ready to talk to him.

"Do you love her?" I ask looking up at him my eyes filling with more tears.

"What" He asked clearly confused what I was talking about.

"Akita, do you love her. I'll understand if you say yes, she sounds amazing and I could never compare to her." I explain holding back a sob.

"Harumi, I love you and only you, understand?" Lloyd asked me putting his hand on my cheek rubbing soothing circles with is thumb. I leaned into his touch only giving a simple hum for a reply and we stayed like that until dinner.