Akshu's Second Mission

Okay so I was challenged and I don't back down from a challenge so here is another OS. Kind of a continuation to the last but works as a standalone too. Hopefully this cheers you up a little after the current episode which by the way😳🥺🥺🥺

Okay Enjoy Reading my last uploade for the night as I'm off the bed now😴

Happy Readings🥰

——————————

Abhimanyu exited the OT, exhausted but satisfied. Despite the surgery lasting longer than he had thought it would, he was happy it was a success.

Stretching, he checked his watch and realized now would be a perfect time to call his Akshu. He had memorized her schedule as well as he would memorize his own just so he could visit her on his breaks during busy days like this.

With a smile on his face, he opened his cabin door and froze. His heart, which was fine a second ago, stopped beating and the smile on his face fell as he noticed Akshu, his Akshu who could barely walk on a flat surface without tripping, atop a tall ladder doing who knows what!

"AKSHU!" He burst out and ran straight towards the ladder just in time to catch her as she fell, screaming.

Akshara breathing deeply opened her shut eyes and stared widely at Abhimanyu's angry face. She started wiggling around trying to land on her feet and huffed as he finally let her go.

"Akshu! Yeh kya kar rahi ho! Tum kabhi apna khayal nahi rak sakti kya? Ladder pe chadne ki kya zaroorat hai? Abhi girti aur main yaha na hota toh?" He questioned a little in anger and a lot with worry.

Akshu turned around with her hands on her waist.

"Oh hello!? Adhe ghante se wahi upar bina ghire apna kaam kar rahi ti aur tumhare aate hi...Pehle khud dhara kar, ghirate ho aur ab dhant bhi rahe ho?! Methi kahika!" She huffed in irritation.

Seeing her angry, Abhimanyu raised his hands in surrender.

"Acha meri jaan ghussa mat ho. Tum janti ho tumhe zara bhi kharoch aati hai toh mera kya haal ho jata hai. Aise hi tumhe jaan nahi bulata hu, tumhe jaan manta bhi hu," he said softly holding her by the elbows.

Akshara squinted at him, contemplating whether to forgive him or not before realizing she still had a task at hand.

"Thik hai, par phir se dhant ta toh baat nahi karungi!" She said while climbing the stairs again.

Abhimanyu rushed forward to hold the ladder, heart still pounding in fear.

"Acha ek baat batao, tum kar kya rahi ho mere cabin mein? Yahan se toh kuch chori bhi nahi kar sakti?" He teased reminding her of her last stunt.

She looked down and glared at him for bringing up the month old incident.

"Main yaha tumhe bachane ki khoshish kar rahi hu aur tumhe mazak sooj raha hai?!"

Abhimanyu stood half amused, half shocked.

"Aur tum mujhe kis cheez se bacha rahe ho?" He questioned watching her climb down the ladder looking pleased.

She turned to look at him with a big smile.

"Yeh sab choro! Pehle tum na yeh lo!" She said handing him new looking keys.

"Maine na tumhare cabin ka lock change kardiya hai aur ek chabi mere paas rahega."

Abhimanyu stared at the key in confusion. Not that he minded, she could get away with whatever her heart desired and all she had to do was give him one of her sweet smiles.

Watching her run around his cabin picking up tools and wires, he wondered what his fiancee was up to now. Pulling her to a stop in front of him, he again questioned her.

"Mujhe kis cheez se bachane ke liye tum itni mehnat kar rahi ho?"

Akshara wondered if she should answer or not when she came to the realization that he would figure it out anyways.

"Uss Ruby jaisi larkiyon se!" She huffed out.

"Mujhe careless bhulate ho par khud ko dekho? Cabin mein aate hi shirt utarne lagte ho. Itna bhi nahi ki cabin mein dekho koi hai ya nahi. Aur upar se darwaza bhi khula rakh te ho!" She ranted.

Abhimanyu broke out into a deep laughter and pulled Akshara in for a hug.

"Abhimanyu! I'm serious!" Akshara squealed and smacked his arm.

Hearing his full name, Abhimanyu tried his hardest to contain his laughter.

"Acha toh mujhe aisi larkiyon se bachane ke liye mere cabin ka lock change kar diya aur upar kya kar rahi thi?" He asked, arms still wrapped around her waist.

Akshara avoided his gaze and quickly replied.

"Cctvlagarahithi"

"Kya? Cctv laga rahi thi? Jaan? Hospital ke Cctvs hai na?"

Akshara smiled sarcastically.

"Haan dekha tumhare hospital ke Cctvs ko. I'm sure saalon se ek bhi baar bhi check karna nahi pada hoga par jis din check karna zaroori hua ussi din Camaras kharab ho gaye hai na?"

Abhimanyu had to press his lips together to control his laughter lest his Akshu gets angry again.

"Aur tum bhi! Aaj ke baad ya toh apne washroom mein change karoge ya darwaza lock karke! Phir aisa waisa kuch hua aur main yahan na hui toh?"

"Ahh... ab samajh mein aaya!" Abhimanyu said with a teasing smile.

Warning bells went off in Aksharas mind.

"Kya samajh mein aaya?" She questioned cautiously.

"Kaun si staff ko dekh kar tumne yeh sab plan kiya? Aur jhoot mat bhoolna." He pointed at her.

"...w..woh nayi paediatrician, Ishika! Pura din tumhe ghoorti rehti hai!" Akshara crossed her arms and faced away.

Abhimanyu chuckled at her cute jealousy.

"Agar woh pura din mujhe ghoorti rehti hai toh usse pata hoga ke main pura din tumhe ghoorta rehta hu toh tumhe fikir karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai jaan."

She glared at him again and sarcastically said "haan jaise Ruby ko toh aache se samajh aaya ta ke tum mujhse pyar karte ho na?"

Abhimanyu chuckled again. Even angry she looked adorable.

"Waise acha hua tumne yaad dila diya ki uss din jab main shirt change kar raha ta toh tum bhi thi yahan hai na Akshu?" He teased hinting.

Akshara's eyes widened as she struggled to free herself. Finally pinching him hard on his arms, she ran towards the door yelling on the way.

"Maine kuch nahi dekha!!"

Abhimanyu no longer able to hold it in, roared out in laughter surprising all the staff around his cabin.