Chidku - Chid Gaya

Another cutesy OS of our happily married Abhira! This one is for HetalTrivedi3005 who asked for a married Abhira getting teased for romancing in the Birla Mansion! Akshu seems kind of mischievous to me so I added her to the teasing too🤣 Hope it was what you requested for!

Enjoy Reading!🥰

—————————

Akshara stretched out her arms and let out a yawn. Turning to her side, she felt the arm around her waist tighten and her smile automatically widened. Opening her eyes, she was met with a view she thanked her Kanha ji everyday for. Mere inches away from her slept the love of her life, her methi dana.

Raat ko kab aaye pata bhi nahi chala. Bahot zyada kaam karte ho tum Abhi. Dekho kitna thak gaye ho!

Raising her hand, she ran her fingers softly through his thick hair and continued her thoughts.

Baal bhi kitne lambe ho gaye hai. Hair cut ke liye bhi time nahi hai...

Running her hand down his cheek, she lifted her head and kissed him as lightly as possible, not wanting to wake him. Leaning on her elbow, she continued to lovingly gaze at him.

Jagane ka maan hi nahi hota. Acha hua aaj tumhe hospital nahi jaana hai... Sote hui kitna zyada cute lagte ho, jaise methi nahi gulab jamun ki tarah!

Giggling quietly, she carefully freed herself from his arms. Seeing him start to frown, she smuggled her pillow in her place and watch as he hugged the pillow closer. Controlling her desire to pull his cheeks, she made her way to their bathroom to complete her morning ritual.

An hour later, after getting ready as quietly as possible, Akshara gave her husband one last look before closing her door and making her way downstairs.

"Bhabhi!!!" Nishta yelled out as soon as Akshara made her way to the main hall where most of her family was already sitting.

"Bacha araam se! Batao kya baat hai?" Akshara asked as Nishta stopped spinning her.

"Bhabhi breakfast ke liye apna special banao please?" Akshara laughed seeing Nishta's puppy dog eyes.

"Mere liye bhi Bhabhi!" Neil chimed in.

"Acha baba banati hu! Par chilla mat, tumhara bhai abhi bhi so raha hai!" Akshara rushed out before Nishta could started yelling in excitement.

As she walked towards the kitchen to join Ma, she blushed hearing Nishta and Neil tease her.

"Oh ho! Bhai is so lucky!"
"Haye!! How sweet bhabhi!"

She shook her head and giggled. It was a common occurrence, one she was slowly getting used to. Abhi on the other hand was and will always be her chidkuram.

A while later as she was adding the finishing touches to the breakfast spread alone, a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around her waist. She smiled feeling him lay his head on her shoulder.

"Jagaya kyun nahi" Abhi with his eyes closed, mumbled still half asleep.

"Tum toh abhi bhi so rahe ho...jao neend puri karlo phir pata nahi kab mauka milega" she said softly.

"Exactly! Pata nahi kab mauka milega saath waqt bithane ke liye aur tumhe meri neend ki pari hai." He whined as Akshara turned around in his arms.

"Ahem ahem!" Neil coughed with loud exaggerated sounds.

"Maine kuch nahi dekha...bhabhi Bro? Agar free ho gaye ho toh sab nashte ka intezaar kar rahe hai par koi baad nahi hum wait karte hai." He ran off laughing as Abhimanyu threw a spoon at him.