Accident ke Baad

I'm sure the end scene from yesterday broke everyone's heart as much as it did mine. HC is a master of emotions but Pranali was no less as she cried for her Abhi🥺🥺🥺 so I figure I'd write us the scene we all wanted to see from there🥰

It's I guess not technically a happy OS but it's a happy ending so enjoy!
P.S. Kisi ko toh Naira yaad hai!! Mimi ka kya kare? Ek taraf she agreed for wedding next day and dusri taraf Akshu ko sach kehne ki himat deh rahi hai😅

Anyways hope you guys like it and Happy Readings🥰

————————

"Abhi! ...Abhi tum ho na wahan? Tum meri awaaz sunke aaye ho na?...yahi ho tum na?." Akshu pleaded, crying her heart out. She had lost all control and could no longer hide her true feelings. Hearing about his condition during her surgery had melted her heart and all she wanted was to see him, hug him and give him the comfort she knew he needed the most right now.

Abhimanyu paced in front of her room. Her every plea felt like a stab to his heart and every tear suffocated him more and more. Hearing her call out to him in such a heart breaking manner hurt his very soul but how could he face her after everything he had done and said to her. His own hurtful words reverberating in his mind felt like weights holding his feet back from running to her.

"Abhi... abhi...abhi..." Akshara called out to him repeatedly. Nothing mattered anymore but him. Her family, her sister, his engagement all took a back seat to his love and for once Akshara just wanted to break every chain holding them apart but where was he? She cried even harder thinking she had lost him when he didn't enter her room.

Abhimanyu tightened his fist around the door handle and felt the sting of his nail marks on his palm. He was battling himself as he kept knocking his forehead to the wall and trying so very hard to control himself. He had hurt her enough but how could he stay away from her, especially right now?

Suddenly the sound of her crying bitterly snapped his resolve and he ran in before he could stop himself.

"Tum pagal ho gayi ho?! Abhi itna bada surgery hua hai tumhara! Tumhari vocal cords damage ho sakti thi! Aur tum araam karne ke bajai gaana gah rahe ho? Aise roh kar gala phad kar chila rahi ho?" He paced the room as he wiped his tears, refusing to look at this crazy girl.

Akshara smiled lightly despite the tears still running down her cheeks. She was right! He was here, just like he always was when she needed him.

"Pagal main nahi tum ho chuke ho! Itni mehnat karke mujhe theek kiya aur mere uthne par ek baar bhi milne nahi aaye? Aur aab aakar mujhe dant rahe ho?!" She sniffled pouting at him and crossed her arms.

He turned his back to her and took a deep breath as he rubbed his face.

Yeh kya kar raha hu? Phir se dant liya woh bhi iss halaat mein?

"Abhi...yahan aao na... please?" Akshara requested softly seeing him hide his pain.

Wiping his tears, he walked to her bed and slumped on the stool beside it. Leaning his elbows on his knees and hiding his face behind his hands, Abhimanyu was exhausted. All the pretending, all the anger, all the tears and now performing surgery on his Akshu had drained him of every last bit of energy.

Akshara's heart hurt seeing him so broken and the guilt of causing him so much pain increased tenfold. She steeled herself up knowing she was the only one who could fix him, fix them.

She raised her mehndi filled hand and ran it through his hair.

"Abhi, main theek hu. Tumhare hote hui mujhe kabhi kuch ho hi nahi sakta..." softly showing him her trust on him

Grabbing hold of her hand tightly against his cheek to remind himself that she was here, Abhimanyu let out his emotions.

"Main bhi insan hu Akshara! Tum apna khyal rakti nahi ho aur mujhe rakne nahi deti aur phir bhi haar baar tumhe bachane ke liye kismat mujhe hi bhejti hai. Kaha tha na main apno per surgery nahi karta aur aaj pehli baar karna pada woh bhi tumhara? Kuch galat hota toh tumse pehle toh meri jaan hi..." he trailed off.

"Itna gussa ho ki meri taraf dekhoge bhi nahi?" She whispered sadly, starting to feel the ache in her throat.

Hearing her words, his eyes jumped to hers on their own accord and the anger he had on himself increased even more.

"Haan hu gussa tumse! Pehle bhi kaha tha apna khyal rakha karo. Kaha tha na ki tumhe kuch hota hai toh main saans tak nahi le pata. Lekin phir bhi haar jagah girti rehti ho, jaha jaati ho musibaat mein padti ho! Kabhi tumhari gaadi toh kabhi badmash larke? Aur aab toh had hi kardi? Yeh khoobsurat bade bade aankhen bhagwan ne diya hai toh istemaal bhi karlo! Na khud apna khyal rakthe ho na mujhe rakhne deti ho-"

"I'm sorry" she said emotionally. "Tumhe itna hurt karne ke liye I'm sorry. Tumhara dil thodne ke liye I'm sorry. Tumhe khud se door karne ke liye I'm sorry."

He stood up and started pacing. He couldn't go through this again. He was too tired, too broken to have his hopes raised only to have them crash and burn again.

"Aisa mat karo Akshara! Phir se umeed jaga kar phir se dil tootne ka dard nahi seh sakta! Pehle se hi bahot kharab lag raha. Gusse mein aakar itna zyada keh diya tumse. Baar baar zehen mein woh baatien ghunjti hai ab aur saha nahi jaata please..." Abhimamyu mumbled in guilt. 

"Abhi..." Akshara called out with her hand raised towards him.

Abhimanyu stared at her hand with so much yearning and so much sadness. Seeing her mehndi, he again questioned his fate.

Itna pyar karne ke bawajud hum saath kyun nahi ho sakte? Jab humara ek hona likha nahi tha toh humein milaya kyun Mahadev.

Akshara felt her heart break at his expression. Truth was she had never realized just how much this wonderful man loved her but now that she had, she would never let him go again.

"Abhi, Ateet mein joh bhi hua, sab kuch bhula kar ek akhri baar mera haath thamo, ek akhri baar mujh par bharosa karo please? Waada karti hu iss baar jo haath thama toh kabhi chutne nahi dungi." She said confidently trying to convey all her love to him through her eyes.

"Asaan nahi hoga lekin agar tum mera haath pakdoge toh humare liye, humare pyar ke liye sab se lad jaungi bas ek akhri baar mujhe apni Akshu bana do, please Abhi?" She looked at him with so much hope and tears in her eyes.

Hearing her words made Abhimanyu's heart beat faster. He was nervous and tears filled his eyes again but this time they were tears of joy. She had finally accepted their relationship! He rushed forward and carefully grasped her hand.

"Tum hazaar baar bhi dil thodogi, tab bhi yeh dil tumhare liye hi dharadkega Akshu! Maine hamesha sirf tumse pyar kiya hai aur hamesha tumse hi karunga." He promised holding her hand to his heart.

"I love you too Abhi! Aur aaj ke baad tumhare dil ko kabhi tootne nahi dungi. Hum hamesha aise hi saath rahenge." She said with a teary smile as she tighter her hold on his hand.

With a smile on his face, Abhi reached over and carefully wiped her tears.

"Acha ab toh baat manlo please? Zyada baat mat karo aur araam karo. Ab jab ladne ka faisla le hi liya hai toh jald se jald theek hona hai tumhe, samjhi?"

"Theek hai lekin tumhe kahi jaane ki ijazat nahi hai! Yahi mere paas rahogi tum, promise karo! Warna phir se gaana shru kardungi?" She threatened cutely and tightened her grip on his hand.

Moments later, Akshara had passed out completely exhausted emotionally and physically but with a smile on her lips. As she took rest, Abhimanyu spent the whole time with her ensuring she was safe and comfortable. As he caressed her hair and held her hand, he heard her murmur his name in her sleep. He couldn't help the smile on his face as he realized that she dreamt about him just like he dreamt about her.