"Chalo Bhag Chale"

I'm back again with another one🤣 I feel like I'm spamming you all with OSs but I blame the show. Each episode or Promo leaves me with another dream of what I'd want to see happen🥺. Anyhow I highly doubt Abhira will elope as A) Writer Saba announced grand wedding for Abhira and B) Akshu baby is tooo family oriented to elope... while fully sober🤣. So here is my interpretation of "Chalo bhag chale"

P.S. Everyone patiently waiting for updates on my ongoing stories, I'm sorry for the delay🥺. Promise no more OSs until those are updated so probably tomorrow🤣

Ignore any errors, was super sleepy writing this😴 also if you haven't heard this song you are missing out💕

Enjoy Reading💕

—————————

Abhimanyu stood back and watched in satisfaction as the Goenkas all expressed their anger and disappointment in Arohi's actions. Truth be told, he left his home an hour ago hell bent on teaching both sisters a lesson for constantly lying to him about the fire incident but upon his arrival he was pleasantly surprised.

Even as he parked his bike by the entrance, he could hear Akshara and Arohi yelling at one another. As he got closer, he realized that Akshara had finally outed herself and her sister. Not surprisingly, the fire incident hadn't been the only secret. She had accepted all her faults and exposed Arohi's as well. And best of all, she had finally confessed her love in front of everyone.

Abhimanyus entrance only added to the drama as he informed the Goenkas of his decision to call off the marriage. They couldn't argue with his decision and even though Arohi clearly wanted to, she had no leg to stand on with all her lies exposed.

Now as he looked around watching the drama continue, he realized he had no interest in what happened to the Goenkas or Arohi. The only person that mattered stood lost in thought by herself. Slowly sneaking towards Akshara, he stood beside her.

"Akshara" he whispered.

"Hmmm" Akshara replied robotically not really paying attention. She felt incredibly guilty for allowing things to get so far but she could no longer feel bad for what was happening to Arohi. She had sacrificed her feelings thinking Arohi truly loved Abhimanyu but here she was, only using him to reach her dreams. If Arohi actually did love Abhimanyu than maybe her sacrifice would have been worth it but...

"Akshara!" Abhimanyu whispered a little louder and followed it by a nudge finally breaking Akshara's trance.

"Huh? Abhi?" She whispered confused.

"Akshara chalo bhag chale please?" Abhimanyu whispered pleadingly.

Akshara whipped her head to look at him wide eyed and mouth open.

Abhimanyu frowned at her expression.
"Yahan se bhagne ke liye keh raha hu, bhag ke shaadi karne ke liye nahi" he cleared incredulously.

Akshara looked at her family, still arguing and crying and then looked at a hopeful Abhimanyu. Taking a deep breath, Akshara for the second time that day chose love over family.

She slowly grabbed Abhimanyus hand, making him smile, and quietly they began walking backwards. Reaching the door, they quickly turned around and ran out towards their freedom.

As they ran down the stairs Abhimanyu began speaking.

"Bike main chalaunga aur iss baar tumhari ek nahi chalegi!" He warned ready for an argument.

To his surprise Akshara simply shrugged and nodded.

"Itni asani se kaise maan gayi?" He questioned starting the bike and waiting for her to sit.