Surprise! - Part 1

Here's one that was a request from a reader! It was funny to write Harsh in a positive-ish light and there will be a part 2!

Didn't edit it as I usually do so please ignore any errors! I'll fix them when I'm actually awake😴

Enjoy Reading!🥰

————————
11:50 PM

"Shhh! Tum sab itna shor machaoge toh Akshu jhag jayegi! Bas jaldi jaldi haath per chalao agar late hua toh main akela hi jaunga" Harsh sternly whispered to crazy crowd running around.

"Ji bas hogaya! Sab kuch tayar hai!" Manjari replied as she added the finishing touches.

Harsh and Majari lead the group, followed by Anand, Mahima and the rest of the kids as they quietly snuck up the stairs and reached the door to Abhimanyu and Akshara's room.

"3...2...1!" Harsh quickly opened the door and the entire family erupted in joy. Confetti exploded in the air as Nishta danced around with a cake in her hands surrounded by Parth, Neil and Shefali.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKSHU!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BHABHI!"

Their greetings and happiness filled the air.

"Arrey! Ruko! Yeh dono toh yahan hai hi nahi!" Mahima shushed everyone as she noticed the empty room.

"KYA!?" came a unanimous screech from the youngsters as they all searched the room.

Harsh walked towards the night stand where he had spotted a note with "Ma" written on it. He opened it and began reading.

"Manjari! Tumhara beta pagal ho gaya hai! Yeh dekho!" Harsh irritatedly passed the note to Manjari and waited for her to read it.

"Humein bhi batao kya hua hai?" Anand questioned and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Abhi Akshu ko surprise dene le gaya hai...matlab usse neend mein hi utha ke legaya..." Manjari looked up from the note stunned.

"Haan! Apne surprise ke liye hum sab ki suprise ki dajiya udha kar chala gaya. Yeh ladka baaz nahi ayega. Mana biwi hai uski lekin humari bhi toh beti hai?! Humara bhi toh haq hai uski khushi mein shamil hona!" Harsh yelled out annoyed as he stomped out of the room.

Mahima shook her head and sighed.

"Abhimanyu bhi na! Khud toh Harsh se theek se baat nahi karta aur itni mushkilon ke baad joh Harsh aur Akshu ka rishta theek hua hai, usme bhi problem hai usko...ghar aane do phir dekte hai ki Akshu ko humse chupa kar kaha rakta hai!"

Slowly everyone left the room disappointed in their failed plan.

————

11:25

Abhimanyu sat in the drivers seat of his parked car and stared happily at his sleeping wife.

"Sote hui bhi itni pyari lagti ho...maan karta hai puri raat aise hi dekta rahu..." he whispered as he leaned over and adjusted her hair off her face.

He looked at his watch and realized it was time to wake her up unless he wanted to be late.

"Uthane ka maan toh nahi kar raha hai par uthana hi parega..." He opened his door and walked around to Akshu's side. Opening her door, he leaned in and began his attempts to wake her up.

"Akshu! Akshu utho please? Ankhen kholo aur dekho toh hum kahan hai!" He softly spoke as he cupped her face. Leaning closer he slowly placed a kiss on her forehead, then a little lower, he kissed her eyes. Continuing on his path, he placed a kissed on the tip of her tiny nose. Noticing the flutter of her closed eyes, he smirked. Caressing her nose with his, he whispered his final warning.