Giving Up-Part 3

Okay so this story changed on me multiple times and took a path I hadn't even considered until like yesterday? I blame it on Abhimanyu in the confession scene. Seeing him sooo soft for Akshara ruined the angry Abhi I was going for in this story so I had to bring in a plot twist😈 Also ended up being longer than I thought it would be. Lol read it and ask me if something doesn't make sense? This is the end even if it might feel slightly incomplete but we can discuss it in the comments😂 

Song: Mera Dil Bhi Kitna Pagal Hai - Mamta Sharma

Enjoy Reading!😉

————————

Akshara looked around the park one last time making sure everything was perfect. Sitting on the stool, her guitar on her lap, she waited. Any second now Abhimanyu would run through the path probably freaking out. She had persuaded Rohan, who had become a good friend, to inform Abhimanyu that she had hurt herself and needed help. He would be angry but she couldn't think of any other idea to bring him here.

It had been almost 2 weeks of trying everything and anything to get his forgiveness but it seemed like she had barely made a dent. She had made him his favourite dishes and left them in his cabin for lunch. She had left notes holding apologies and all their little memories all over his cabin and she was sure he was still finding one or two a day now. She had even snuck into his room once but surprisingly he wasn't even there. Today she would try again and as always she hoped for the best but expected the worst, after all she had hurt him deeply.

Seeing him run into the opening gasping for breath and worriedly looking around gave her hope. No matter what he said or did, he still loved her and for now that was enough for her to keep trying.

As her fit and fine figure caught his eyes, he glared at the intern who quickly ran away in fear. Despite the situation it made her lips curve up the tiniest bit.

Abhimanyu turned around and began walking away but froze hearing the first sound of her guitar. Finally as if all free will was ripped away from him, at the sound of her voice, he turned to look at her.

Rabb Russeya Te Ghum Nahio Karna
Russ Na Jaawin Yaar Mera
Jagg Chutteya Te Ghum Nahio Karna
Chutt Na Jaawin Yaar Mera

Abhimanyu clenched his fists trying to unsuccessfully regain his control. As if in a trance her voice pulled him closer until he was seated at the single table set in front of her stool.

Jaise Zaroori Rabb Di Ibaadat
Waise Zaroori Yaar Mera

Finally peeling his eyes off of her, he noticed an album lying on the table. Unable to stop himself he began flipping through the pages to see pictures of them together. Pictures from the festival, pictures that always had at least one of them staring at the other.

Mera Dil Bhi Kitna Pagal Hai
Yeh Pyar Toh Tumse Karta Hai
Mera Dil Bhi Kitna Pagal Hai
Yeh Pyar Toh Tumse Karta Hai

Watching him go through the beginning of their love story, Akshara remembered every single chance she could have confessed her feelings but had to hold back. Leaving her guitar to the side, she walked to his side and leaned on the table.

Par Saamne Jab Tum Aate Ho
Kuch Bhi Kehne Se Darta Hai
O Mere Sajan O Mere Sajan
Sajan Sajan Mere Sajan

Holding out her hand right in front of him, she showed him her palm where his name was written in mehndi. She spun and stopped behind him, hugging him tightly before spinning to his other side.