All's Fair In Love And War -Final

How many of you got angry at Akshu for her behaviour in the last episode?! Love her to bits but I was ready to shake some sense into her😤 and then that promo and the falling down stairs...another accident...maybe leading to another realization? Or not? Arohi doesn't seem to understand anything anyways🙄

Abhi deserves alllll the love in the world for yesterdays episode along with Neil. Even Manjiri surprised me with her smartness so go Manjiri🤣.

Cannot wait for Makar Sankranti episodes!!!! Even if chipkali is dancing right next to Abhi a couple of times😤 but our Abhira only have eyes for each other and I'm eagerly waiting to see our happy couple🥰

Anyways I know some of you have been waiting for the second part of this so here you go💕

Enjoy Reading🥰

——————————

Recap:

She closed her eyes as her head got heavy and vision blurry. The pressure of all of this was too much for her injured and tired body and she began to sway before it all went black.

-

Abhimanyu rushed towards Akshara, catching her as she fell backwards, unconscious. Sending a furious last look to Arohi, he carried Akshara inside the house while asking Kairav where her room was.

Placing her gently on the bed, he held her wrist to check her pulse and yelled for Neil to grab the medical bag from their car.

Half an hour later, he finally left her room and joined everyone in the living room. He was furious at everyone. Is this the family she loved so dearly?

"Akshu theek hai lekin yeh sab nahi hona chahiye tha!" He growled at both families.

"Do din pehle hospital se release hui thi, woh bhi mere marzi ke khilaf. Usse bed rest pe hona chahiye tha! Itna critical surgery ke baad recover hone mein bhi waqt lagta hai. Par iss sab se aap logon ko kya farq parta hai?" Looking back and forth between his father and uncle and her grandfather as he paced. Knowing his anger was justified, everyone remained silent.

"Aap sabko toh bas shaadi karane ki fikir hai baki Akshu ko phir se hospital admit hona para toh woh bhi chalega haina? Aur sab se mazedar baat! Akshu ko aap sabne iss ladki ki care mein choda?" He exclaimed pointing at Arohi.

"Iss ladki ko apne elawa koi nazar nahi aata aur aap sabko laga yeh meri Akshu ka khyal rakh payegi? Nah toh yeh behen banne ke layak hai aur nah toh doctor!"

He walked right to Arohi and stared her down.

"Behen se pyar nahi hai, theek hai! Insaniyat ke naate, doctor's oath ke naate hi sahi, kuch waqt ke liye toh Akshu ko baksh deti! Par nahi! Tumne toh apni zid pura karne ke liye Akshu ko iss haal mein bhi aadha sheher ghuma diya aur itna pareshaan kiya ke woh behosh ho gayi?"

He began clapping as he looked at her family and laughed a hallow laugh.

"Iss behen ke liye usne apna pyar kurban kiya?" He straightened out and became serious once again. Facing Arohi, he clenched his fists to control his anger.

"Akshara Goenka Birla Hospital ki patient thi aur tum Birla Hospital ki intern. Apni medical duty ignore karne ke liye aur bribery ke liye, tumhe probation pe rakha jaata hai." Seeing Arohi about to defend herself, he lift his hand and cut her off.

"Agar main apne maan ka sunta toh abhi ke abhi tumhe fire karta. Lekin tum jaisi bhi ho, Akshu tumse bahot pyar karti hai aur sirf uss pyar ki wajah se tumhe internship se nikala nahi hai! Bahot soch samaj ke apna muh kholna. Baki sab toh kho chuki ho, ab apna career bhi dhav pe lagana chahti ho?"