Maha Shivratri

I might possibly maybe be ignoring the other stories and writing another OS about their outside the hospital convo and Shivratri?😅 Sorry to anyone waiting for updates on the other stories. The current track has me all sorts of annoyed and needing to fix it so here is what I wish would have happened after their conversation. Btw yes conversation happened as normal, as heartbroken as it made me but I hope you enjoy my version of what happened next...also it was initially going to just be an angsty os with only Abhi but than I realized I need Abhira together here at least!

Also not I'm not Indian so I apologize if I make any mistakes! 🙂

Enjoy Reading💕

————————

Abhimanyu rubbed his neck and sighed as he tiredly walked around his room. As long as the day was and as exhausted as he felt, sleep was the farthest thing from his mind. He wished his Tauji hadn't forced him to return home. At least at the hospital, he could have kept himself distracted from these nagging emotions.

His conversation with Akshu had left his mind in a state of anger and panic. It brought forth all the pain and insecurity he had experienced when Akshu had so easily sacrificed him and his love for her family.

"Maana ke uska pariwaar uske liye bahot zyada zaroori hai...lekin woh baar baar humare pyar ko aise kaise bhool sakti hai? Aisa kaise bol sakti hai Akshu?" He mumbled, putting on his old headphones, ones he hadn't needed in a while.

Then, pulling on his work out gloves he got on the floor for push ups. Exerting his body beyond limits had always helped him shut his mind off, except today it somehow brought more memories flashing through.

"I'm a family person aur main apne family ke saath hi rahungi. Mujhe sirf unse matlab hai."

"Main tumse pyar nahi karti Dr. Abhimanyu Birla."

"Aur koi bhi hota, uske liye apna farz main zaroor nibhati."

"Arohi ne tumhe camp mein bacha liya."

"Arohi is for Abhimanyu, yeh perfect match hai bhaiya."

"Ab Arohi tumhare raaste mein tumhara saath degi, main nahi."

He kept pushing himself harder and faster as his fear of losing her to her family again increased with each memory. Each sentence that she had confidently said for her family's peace of mind and for her sister's unreasonable zid had left deep scars. Scars, he had pushed to the back of his mind in his happiness of finally having her by his side.

"...unki Akshu ka pyar unki zindagi legaya"

"Mera pyar meri pariwar ki taklif bharta gaya...aisa pyar nahi manga tha maine..."

"Kisi ki pyar ki keemat, kisi ki zindagi kaise ho sakti hai?"

"Humari pyar ki keemat mujhe aise chukani paregi, mujhe maloom nahi tha..."

"...meri ek aur duniya hai, aur woh duniya mera pariwaar hai...mere apne hai."

He froze and flipped on his back, feeling a sense of deja vu with her latest memory. Pushing the heel of his palm to his shut eyes, he growled angrily.

After everything they had gone through. After all his pain and efforts, apparently he still hadn't made his place in her world as her "apna". He knew she loved him but it remained a fact that when she broke him, she did so despite loving him.

Jumping to his feet, he grabbed his skipping rope and pushed himself further.

"Jitna pyar tum apni family se karti ho, apni behen se karti ho, kya utna pyar tum mujhse kar paogi?"