𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙤

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝗗𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻TW⚠️: Language, underagedrinking, mention of anxiety

𝗗𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻
TW⚠️: Language, underage
drinking, mention of anxiety

ʰ¹⁻ᵖᵗ²
┈➤ Blair awoke to a creek sound on the wooden floors of the château. Blair sat up rubbing her brown tired eyes to look over where the floor creeked came from, trying to identify it. Blair notices her brother who was walking towards her where she layed on the pullout couch, with a sleeping jj beside her. Blair smiled at the site of the shirtless jj, hugging his pillow. Cute.

"no power great" mumbled John b flicking the light switch up-and-down.

John b creept over to jj nudging him.
"Yo, JJ, you been outside?" asked
John b.

"I have polio, bro. I can't walk." mumbled jj against his pillow, as he roles over and tries to get more sleep.

Blair looked at jj and licked her pinkie finger and stuck it in his ear. A wet willy always works to get jj up.

"ahhh!!! ewwwww" yelled jj as he shot up from where he was laying, rubbing his ear.

Blair quickly ran up from the pullout and outside where John b was, to get away from jj who had a weirdly awokening.

"Oh, man, That's no good." said a faint John b who was taking out a tree branch that layed in the hms pogue.
Blair had a look at what agatha did to her backyard, there was rubbish scattered all over her yard, her boat was covered in tree branches from the tree that has been pulled from the ground and broke in half. What a bitch.
"This isn't good John b, we will be cleaning this all frinkin day." said Blair as she stands on the porch looking towards her brother who was still clearing up the agatha mess.

"oh, man" huffed John b.

"Agatha did some work, huh?" jj asked as he appeared next to Blair giving her a scare, gripping her hips as payback for the wet willy.

"Yeah, she did." John b answered still cleaning up the mess.

Blair taps jjs shoulder and pokes her tongue out at jj, who was leaning on the side of the pole drinking his beer.
"ain't it to early for alcohol j?" asked Blair raising a brow as she heads over towards John b to help him clear out the branches from the HMS pogue.

"not for me it isn't." jj answered as he smirked while keeping his eye on Blair jumping to get on the boat.

"What you thinkin' jb?" asked Blair as she sits on the side of the boat with John b.