𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❝ 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙧, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮

❝ 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙧, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮. ❞
TW ⚠️ : none (I don't think)

ᶜʰ³⁻ᵖᵗ³
╰┈➤ blair awoke from her small nap, she rubbed her sleepy eyes as she felt somebody playing with her brown hair, she looked up where she felt the touch and saw Pope trying his best to plait it. She sent him a sweet smile as she shut her eyes once more as she layed there comfortably, with Pope playing around with her hair and her eyes shut she heard Pope and her brother talking nonsense.

"humans are the only animal that can't tell fantasty from reality" Pope says, as he continues to play with blair's hair.

"Did you come up with that?" John b asked.

"No, Albert Bernstein came up with it,
but it applies to this whole treasure-hunting thing." Pope tells John b.

"So, which is it?" Pope questioned the teens. "Fantasy or reality?"

"Why are you so weird, Pope?" jj Mumbled, starting to role himself a blunt.

"It's fantasy, but possible reality." kie interjected herself, turning her body to face the teens at the back of the twinky.

"Reality." John b announced from the drivers seat.

"Virtual reality." jj provoked, as he concentrates on rolling his blunt perfectly, keeping his full attention on his blunt.

"A myth." Blair sighed, as she sits up from leaning on Pope grabbing her hair, as she tied it up in a messy bun, Pope leaned himself towards jj as he swoops jj's blunt from his hands and flicked it across the twinky earning a 'what the fuck' expression from jj. Blair smirked at jj knowing he won't look at her because of there stupid argument they have going on right now.

"keep the signal clear."

"I'm gonna get that later, just FWI." Blair smiled, leaning her back against the walls of the twinky trying to keep her eyes off of jj for the whole road trip that's probably why she slept so she doesn't have to look nor hear jj talk but blair being blair dreamed about him non stop in her sleep. One after another it was another jj dream. She couldn't help herself.

" You know what your problem is?" jj hissed, earning blair to role her eyes.

"You?" Pope said, blair giggled at Pope actually being funny for once.

"No! It's that you need to relax, man.
You're always so tense!" jj mumbled as kie and Blair get out of the twinky, hearing Pope and jj start bickering towards each other. "I'm not too tense." Pope replied back.

"Hey, don't worry. You guys got this." john b poked his elbow out, resting it on the window, leaning his head out with a wide smile on his face.

"It's not me that I'm worried about." kie said, looking through the back window, to blair who assumed was at jj. John b nodded his head, looking towards his sister who was still staring over at jj.