𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❝ 𝗕𝗲𝗻? 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗻𝘀?

❝ 𝗕𝗲𝗻? 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗻𝘀?. ❞
TW ⚠️ : Violence

ᶜʰ³⁻ᵖᵗ⁴
╰┈➤ Blair was all ready to go to the docs where jj and Pope should be waiting for her. John b opened Blairs bedroom door seeing her put on her identical, worn out converses. She looked  at John and just walked straight past him, saying nothing. John b thinned his lips following her through the house, looking for something.

"blair-" before John b could say a word, blair cut him of.

"don't even say a word to me John b, I'm late and I can't find my hoodie anywhere." Blair said, searching for the hoodie she treasured most.

"Dad's one?"

"yeah, have you seen it?" Blair asked, throwing pillows everywhere to look between the couches.

"it's in my room, here I'll go get it."

"why is my hoodie in your room?" Blair raised a brow, leaning herself on John b's door frame as she stares at her brother grabbing it from underneath his bed.

"i saw it on the couch and brought it in my room. You've kept it clean, it still smells like him."

"that's what I like about my hoodie, now I need to leave before I get growled at by heyward. Thanks for my hoodie." Blair said her goodbyes and quickly ran out, hoping she wasn't too late because knowing Pope he would've left blair on the docs for being late. Normally he wouldn't leave her anywhere but it was his dad's deliverys and when it came to his dad he wanted to make him proud, Blair loved Pope for being a sweet boy, so if Pope did leave her on the docs she wouldn't of cared.

She ran all the way towards the docs and saw the big boat, she sighed in relief stopping infront of heyward as he passes the groceries for Pope. Blair stood there breathing heavily, trying to slow down her heartbeat.

"You boys get these groceries
over to Figure Eight. Hold on- wheres Blair ain't she supposed to be here too? " heyward said, unknowingly to him, blair stood beside him huffing, and trying to calm her heartbeat down.

"I'm here!, I'm here, I'm sorry I'm late had to deal with the kook Princess who showed up at home." Blair huffed, walking closer towards heyward as Pope leened his hand to help blair aboard the boat. "what a gentleman." she mouthed at Pope who gave a sweet smile.