𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎: 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❝ 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

❝ 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. ❞ 
TW ⚠️ : Violence, underage drinking,fluff

ᶜʰ⁵⁻ᵖᵗ¹
╰┈➤blair found herself migrated in kiaras shower, using up all her shampoo and conditioner like what best friend's do at each others house, kiara doesn't mind though, infact since blair started living with kie, kiara has been stealing her clothes blair brought from home, typical bestfriend ship.

As Blair sat on the shower floor, butt naked, she couldn't get jj out of her head. What jj did was ridiculously dumb, but then again he did it for pope, so she couldn't stay mad at him for sticking up for his best friend who has his whole life ahead of him.

She stood up and turned the shower off, she opened the shower curtain quickly feeling the cold breeze take over her wet body so she grabbed her towel before she got out. She realised her clothes were not in the bathroom so she had to walk out with only a towel protecting herself. Luckily for her that kiaras bathroom was in kies bedroom.

Blair walked out seeing her clothes on the end of kies bed, she let out a sigh of relief as she grabs her clothes but when she had them in her arms kiara came barging in, quickly shutting the door when she saw blair in only a towel.

"try this on, make sure it fits you." kiara says as she throws a dress onto the bed, kie walks towards her desk as she sits on the chair, facing opposite Blair. Blair raised a brow, confused.

"why? What is it for?" Blair asked admiring the baby blue silk dress layed out in front of her, a soft smile drawled on her lips as it quickly vanished.

"your going to midsummers with us." kie says, rummaging around her desk looking for something. revulsion filled blairs face as she looked at the dress with regret, thinking that the dress was meant for something else.

"yeah, uh, no." Blair objected, kie span her body around looking annoyed as she stands up, folding her arms underneath each other, while tilting her head to the side.

"your going blair. I tried talking our way out but my parents insisted on us going and you know I can't do anything about it."

"well try harder kie. You of all people know midsummers isn't a place for somebody like me." Blair whined, as her grip on her towel tightened. Kie just rolled her eyes as she picked up the dress and threw the dress straight into blair arms.

"try. It. On." kie says, insisting Blair as she resisted once again but after a few instructs by kie, Blair finally walked towards the bathroom without saying a word.

After awhile Blair stared at herself in the reflection in the bathroom, admiring her curves in the dress as her thoughts take over. Only if blairs eyes were smaller, her lips thicker and larger, her waist slimmer, her hair to be thicker, her nose to be smaller, her chest to be a  bigger size and for Blair to be a bit taller, she would think she, herself would look beautiful right now. Blair runs her small hands down her body as her lips scrunched in  dissatisfied revolting expression. Just as a tear was gonna fall, a bamming sound came from the door.