𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡: 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗹 𝟵

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❝ 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚

❝ 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚. ❞
TW ⚠ : language
(long chapter.)

ᶜʰ⁶⁻ᵖᵗ¹
╰┈➤There are only three relationships in the animal kingdom. The first is commensalism. One example... fish finding hiding spots in coral reefs. Fish profit, but life for the coral doesn't change. Then, there's mutualism... What happened? ...a relationship where both animals benefit from each other. The tricky thing about animals is you don't always know what kind of relationship you're in.
Which brings me to relationship number three.
The parasitic.

-

Blair Walked towards the camerons property, feeling abit overwhelmed about everything that's happening right now. it felt unnerving being back at the camerons mansion, she's been here so many times but everytime she's been there her instincts made her feel careful around the house, she was so scared if she bumped into a vase or a statue that cost ward alot of money she'll get in trouble and most likely get a scolding from rose or even ward but now she's back, this time she's here for good, it's her permanent home for god knows how long.

"Welcome home, kiddos." wards says, flashing a wide smile towards the Routledge siblings, then leaving them alone with Sarah.

" well This is your room John b, have a look around as I'll be right back to show where Blair will be staying." Sarah opened the door to John BS room, with her arm gesturing that, that's his room as she taps his shoulder, sending him a smirk, walking out with Blair following her.

"so, this might sound strange, but Rafe got kicked out of the house a few days ago and since we don't have anymore spear bedrooms you'll have to stay in rafes room untill dad gets you a room made." Sarah openly says awkwardly, fiddling with her fingers anxiously as Blair short figure walked beside her towards the end of the hallway to the left.

" why did Rafe get kicked out? " Blair asked, obviously being nosey.

" okay well hear this, I overheard Rafe and my dad talk about the money that Rafe stole from my dad and he spent it all. can you believe that!" Sarah began, as both girls stop next to the closed door, that is probably rafes room. Blair shrugged her shoulder obviously hinting that she does believe Rafe would do something like that.
" he was supposed to spend it on the generators but No, then dad kicked him out, Rafe is so selfish sometimes." Sarah opened the door to reveal rafes room. For a boy, his room was very clean and organised.

"why couldn't John b get rafes room?" Blair asked, gazing the room.

"oh ugh, well since me and John b have something going on right now, my dad doesn't want him on the same floor as me so he decided to put you in rafes room." Sarah says back, making blair nod her head. " but ugh, dad cleaned his bedroom just for you just a Fwi." Sarah added. "he also, changed his sheets and the towels."