𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❝ 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 ❞TW ⚠️ : language

TW ⚠️ : language

ᶜʰ⁵⁻ᵖᵗ³
╰┈➤ "Hit it, boys! We're goin'. Recon mission." JJ exclaims, taking of his hat as pope opens the sliding door. Kiara and Blair didn't move an inch of there seats.

"Yo, uh... so, uh, I think I'm gonna do this one by myself... tonight." John b intervened, turning his body to face the back seats, making the pogues pause.

"Really?" JJ asked.

" I just don't want to spook Sarah with the peanut gallery." John b uttered out, staring at the pogues as Blair just sits on a one seated chair sharing it with Kiara. Since midsummer's after jj asked her to dance, they haven't talked since but share glances towards each other every once in a while.

" I just don't understand why we're involving her at all." kiara hissed, making John b role his eyes as his sister grabs a random shoe that was laying on the car floor.

"Dont fucken role your eyes vlad." blair throw the shoe at her brothers stomach, she really wanted to throw it at his face but decided not to. Blair turned her head around as she caught sights of pope and jj chuckling.

"ow blair, what the fuck was that for." John b whined, throwing the shoe in the passenger seat.

"man up, I doubt that didn't hurt as much." Blair smirked as she layed back, folding her arms as she stared up at the roof.

"okay, just sh-sh Girls we're not involving her, okay?" John reassures the girls. "It's... it's just, uh, like a... a business meeting... thing." John b gulped obviously to blair knowing he's full of shit. She noticed as she glance at pope and jj who took a bullet and started to pretended to give it a blow job making Blair scrunch her face.

" Look, once we get what we need, we cut her loose, all right Plus, we need the map." John b explained, making both girls raise there brows

"Promise me nothing's happening between you." kiara demanded, craving the truth from John b as kiara burned holes through John b.

"Nothing is happening, Kie." John b reassured making blair scoff, clearly not believing her brother being mendacious.

" I'm being serious. Okay! This isn't about you, and this isn't about us. This is about her. Dude, she's gonna get inside your head. Just promise me nothing's happening between you guys." kiara expressed with sorrowful eyes making John b who was staring at kiara, sighing.