𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙤

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Fancy hotel TW ⚠️ : none (I don't think)

Fancy hotel
TW ⚠️ : none (I don't think)

ᶜʰ³⁻ᵖᵗ²
╰┈➤ " How much was it again?" jj spoke up, after having moments of silence, staring at the pogues except at Blair as the smooth sound of Kiara's ukulele glistened the air.

"500 mil." John b added, looking out into the distance.

"All right, let's talk the split." jj said
"Now, before we say "evenly," may I remind you that I am the only one that can properly defend us from those groupers who were after us." jj holded up the gun gesturing he has a gun for protection. Blair rolled her eyes and so did the rest of the pogues.
"Protection? Not cheap, okay?"

"You haven't trained." Pope stated.

"You've done zero training. "

" YouTube, bro!" jj said.

" with what power jj?" Blair annoyingly said, jj gave no response not even a word. - why is he ignoring me? - blair thought while staring at him. -I know for damn sure he heard me. - "That's at least a five percent bump right there." jj added, ignoring blair.

" You haven't-" Pope started of but got cut of by jj.

"Any objections? Didn't think so" jj butted in not waiting for anyone to object,leaving kie and Blair with there's arms up high obviously objecting. " I don't hear any, so..."

"What are you gonna do with your 100 mil, Pope?" kiara questiondd as she changed the subject, ignoring jj's attitude as she can feel a bit of tention between her two bestfriends.

"Pay for college in advance." pope smiled, nodding his head.

"And also, textbooks. Those are expensive."

" What about you, Kie?" jj asked, still ignoring blair as he puts his full attention onto kiara.

"Yeah, what does a socialist do when she's rich?" Pope curiously asked, blair giggled at that hiding her mouth as she raised a brow at kie.

"Just wanna make a double album.

About OBX, the Pogues." kie trailed on, going into her own world as she expresses her future. "You know, the way Catch a Fire is about Kingston. Record it at Marley Studio, Peter Tosh producing."

"Peter Tosh is dead." Pope stated

" I know Pope but Spirit of Peter Tosh will never die." kie said, raising her beer towards the sky, taking a sip.