𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛: 𝙎𝙥𝙮 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❝ 𝙒𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣

❝ 𝙒𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣. ❞
TW ⚠️ : Violence, Fire, SA, smutish

ᶜʰ⁴⁻ᵖᵗ¹
╰┈➤ Blair sat on the HMS pogue, with her brother who was driving it back to the cut. After finding the merchant it turned out nothing was in there, the boat wreck was damaged, and had absolutely nothing, no gold. Nothing. Blair would say I told you so, but she couldn't bring herself to say it to her brother who looked like he was gonna cry any minute.

Blair walked over to her brother as she sat next to him, contemplating to put her hand on his back, reassuring him. but how can she? She was right about the Royal merchant not being there because it was never real but she did indeed, put her hand on his back, smoothing up and down.

"John B-"

"don't even say it, you were right." John b uttered out, cutting of blair who stopped rubbing his back.

"I wasn't gonna say those." Blair sighed. "exact words."

"can we just not talk about it, right now." Blair nodded as they docked up on their own docs. Blair and John b climbed out, as Blair hissed as she hit the ground roughly unknowingly to John b. The Routledge siblings started to walk over to their château, not saying a word to each other.

John b opened up the door as his sister followed closely behind them. John b headed towards his room as Blair went over to the kitchen, getting her a cup of water, to help with her throat. The redness that was on her neck was disappearing so she was thankful for that.

"Hey, kiddos."

Blair choked on her water as she whips her body around to see a familair face. John b walks back wards where he walked from and turned his head and straight away once he new who it was he rolled his eyes. "You know, Cheryl, it's kind of a bad time for a check-in." John b announced, clearly annoyed.

"Not a check-in. We're here to take yous." Cheryl smiled cheekily, blair looked at John b who was already looking at her.

"t- Today? R- re - Really?" Blair stuttered, blair placed a cup on the bench as she walks behind the island towards her brother. She needed his closure, John b wrapped his for-arm around blairs shoulder, pushing her closer to him.