𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙤

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❝  𝗜  𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵  ❞TW ⚠️ : none I don't think

𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵  ❞
TW ⚠️ : none I don't think

ᶜʰ⁵⁻ᵖᵗ¹
╰┈➤Blair stared at JJ for a little while longer as his eyes flickered over hers. What was he supposed to say? He didn't even know if he felt the same but he didn't want to break blairs heart because he doesn't wanna lose the girl he known basically his whole entire life.

"I-" JJ began but was cut off by a voice she knows pretty well.

"I'm wonderin' if you could get me a mai tai, my friend" both Blair and jjs heads snapped around to see Rafe approach them, dressed in a tidy blue suit, with a stain from when blair thrown the drink at him. Rafe was with a couple of his kook friends behind him.

"JJ" Blair worried as she lowered her hands from around JJ's neck, he pushed Blair behind him as he tried to protect her from the group of rich kids with no limit.

"Pogue, how about you make that two?" Kelce chimed in as he set a pointed look towards the blonde. JJ kept Blair behind him as he fished for the letter John B gave him in his pocket.

"Find Sarah and give that to her" JJ whispered just loud enough for her to hear. "I'm on the clock right now" He spoke towards the kooks as he fixed Rafe's bow. "You guys look spiffy"

"Blair, care for a dance?" Rafe smirked as he held out his hand, the girl said nothing but shoot a small annoyance look towards JJ. The boys jaw clenched as his hands automatically folded into a fist at the sound of those words that left Rafe's mouth. Even though he didn't know how he felt towards the girl, he was not gonna let Rafe put his hands on his bestfriend.

"You know how bout some of those hors d'oeuvres?" JJ stepped in front of Blair to block her from view. "Help yourselves"

"Guys, JJ's gonna serve us some hors d'oeuvres" Rafe informed his friends as JJ began to back away, leading the kooks with him, just as he planned.

"Well here are the hors d'oeuvres" JJ pointed to an empty tray as he pulled a look at the sight. "I'll be right back alright?"

"We're actually gonna follow you in here just to make sure-"

Rafe and his goons of friends bolted after JJ ran inside the venue, leaving Blair to stand, speechless by herself.

"What?" She whispered to herself as she furrowed her eyebrows, deciding to open the letter that JJ had given her, from her brother to give to Sarah. This confused her, why would John B need to give a letter to her number one enemy .