𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝗞𝗲𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿?TW⚠️: Language, underagedrinking, mention of anxiety

𝗞𝗲𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿?
TW⚠️: Language, underage
drinking, mention of anxiety

ʰ¹⁻ᵖᵗ³
┈➤ "You're gonna want to see this."

The teens Jaws dropped, leaving all 3 gasping as the safe is wide open catching there eyes at the stack of money, jj leans in grabbing something then facing his back towards the siblings who are still dumbfounded.

" holy shit.... I've never seen this much money in my life." Blair said as she admired the stack on stack of money in the safe. John b agreed just as he gets up and stopped where he stood. "Dude, dude, dude! You grabbed the gun." John b started to speed towards jj who was on the other side of the bed playing with a black pistol gun. Blair turned around and quickly got up. "what the fuck jj! Put that backkk." Blair shouted at jj who didn't listen to a word she said.

"This is a SIG Sauer." jj said as he examines the gun in his hands.

"Put the gun back, JJ!" John b yelled towards jj who is not listening.

"This is a fucking spendy gatt, man. Just..." jj said as he starts pretending to shoot at different things in the room. "Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam!"

" Hey, think about it! We are not stealing anything." Blair demanded.

"Just take a pic of me. Right here." jj said as he goes into a pose position. Blair folds her arms around her waist and raised a brow towards jj.

"You want me to take a picture of you?"

"Yeah, dude, like..."

"Make our own incriminating evidence? Is that what you're talking about?"

As John b and jj argue Blair hears tapping on the window, she starts to walk towards the window, lifted the blinds and noticed kie and Pope. Blair mouthed 'what?' Pope and kie mouthed back 'Cops. Cops! Cops!' as they point and move there arms viciously towards the front door of the hotel room.

"Wait, what was that? What?" jj said as he heard the same thing Blair did. He walks over towards Blair, so did John b

"fuck!.... Cops! Guys cops!" Blair turned to look at the boys as they look back at each other then run towards the door and peeked through the side window.

"shit"

"fuck. Fuck."

The door suddenly started to pound of knocks and the mumbles from behind the door "kildare County Sheriff's Department!" the teens quickly opened the window where they saw kie and Pope and climbed out standing on a small ledge that you can easily fall off. John b went first as he claims one side of the ledge, then jj who claimed the other and last Blair. Jj gripped her towards him when she climbed out of the window to be on his side. Jj covered her so she wouldn't be seen by the cops who've now entered the room, doing the same thing they did when they arrived. Jj wrapped his arm around her waist and his free hand holding them both from falling.