when he is confused

JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOK

Laying down on the bed I scroll down my phone. Sana sits next to me and plays with my shirt. "You know, its been one hour and you didnt even touch me." She mumbles. Sana and I just fuck around, no emotions. But today felt off, I didnt want to do anything. I keep seeing Lisa her face when she talked to Woho and came to see him fight against me. It still is in my mind.

"Yeah Im just not feeling it." I say and lock my phone.

"Thats so not you." She whispers. Her hands make their way up to my belt amd I stop her.

"No Sana." I stand up and get my jacket.

"Your leaving?" She follows me to the front door. "Jungkook." And without saying anything I left her house. Wearing my bucket hat I drive to my friends house. Knocking on the door I wait for him to open.

"Very rare that I see you." Chan says with his accent when he opened the door. Bangchan always came to our house because we hang out, and because he is Lisa's best friend. I walk in and he follows me. "Dont tell me something happened?" He watches me as I sit down.

"I feel weird." I say leaning in my seat.

"About winning the game?"

"What? No! About Lisa." She is stuck in my head for days now.

"Oh wow, I told you before you are going to fall for her." He smiles.

"Oh shut up Chan." I roll my eyes.

"I know its true, Lisa is irresistable." He teases.

"Oh my god." I mumble.

"Yeah I think you have feelings for her." He nodds.

"No way." I shake my head.

"Okay when did you feel this weird?"

"When I saw her at the match with Wonho, she was with fucking Wonho. Rooting for him, while Im her husband.." Its getting to me again.

"Dude.. we get it." He nodds. "Your just jealous."

"I cant be." I look at him.

"You saw her with another man, that means you got mad and your emotions get mixed. Thats called jealous." Chan nodds. "I cant believe its finally happening." He taps my shoulder. Jealous? Me? I chuckle looking down. "Let me guess, when you saw them you yelled at her."

"That doesnt matter." I say.

"It fucking does, so you need to talk to her." Talk to her, we talk very rarely and what do I have to say? Oh fuck. "She is nice, its just she has a lot going on." Chan sits next to me. Then his phone rings, he mouth that it is Lisa and picks up. "Hey Lisa." He says and puts it on speaker.

"Hey Chan. Question." She says. "Can I borrow your car."

"Uh why?"

"Because Jungkook left with the car and I have a date." She says. A date, again? Chan looks at me and I just close my eyes.

"Isnt your date picking you up?" Chan asks.

"No Wonho is training so Im meeting him there." Wonho, not that fucking guy again. I just cant stand seeing her with him.

"Oh, Wonho? You didnt tell me about a Wonho."

"Umm I didnt? Well I took pictures for a magazine and he asked me on a date." Damn and she just said yes. I look at Chan and nodd. He looks confused and nodds too.

"Nice, okay Im bringing the car yeah." He says confused.

"Yay  thanks." She sounds happy and ends the call.

"What the fuck Jungkook? What is your plan?"

"You said I need to talk to her right?" I stand up. "Im going to do that." I walk to the front door.

"Dont mess it up." He says and I get in the car, ready to talk.

Heyy yall,.hope u likee
And votee and leave a comment lol
💜
See u