when she meets

LISA

Jungkook lays down on the couch, he fell asleep while we watched Buissnes proposal on Netflix. I know that he doesnt watch shows that much, but he insisted to watch this one with me. But I know for sure that he is tired from yesterdays match. Cleaning the table where we just ate some snacks I do the dishes and he still is sleeping. A smile forms on my lips. "Jungkook." I whisper while I shake his shoulder lightly.  "Wake up."

"What is it?" He hums as he turns.

"We need to leave." I say. He just hums and groans. "To your moms dinner party."

"Oh shit. Yeah your right." He opens his eyes slowly now. "I forgot." He stretches. "How was your show?"

"Fine, but so cliche." Jungkook nodds and sits up.

"You look fine." He eyes me. I got dressed quickly after I cleaned up. Wearing a tight black dress and some heels.

"Thanks, go get ready! Stop looking at me likd Im a snack oh my god." I push him.

"You are a snack." He smirks and gets up, he gives me a quick kiss and walks to his room. We share his room now, I never put my stuff back.

Jungkook disnt take long, he came out off the room dressed in simple jeans and a shirt. He closes the door and gives me a nodd. "We match." He smiles. Getting in the car we drive to his parents house. It has been so long since we have been there.

"You two came." Jungkooks mom huggs me first, she looks at Jungkook. "Did you just woke up my boy?" She now kisses his cheek.

"I did, kind off." He kisses her forehead.

"Well Im glad you guys came." She smiles and still holds her son. "Your brother came too, he is here somewhere." She looks around and spots someone. "Oh, I will see you around yeah." She smiles and leaves to the  woman who stands there with a drink in her hand. Jungkook rests his hand om my waist and looks around.

"You good if I go to my brother for a second?" He asks when he spotted his brother.

"Yeah of course."

"I will be right here." He smiles and walks into the little crowd. My eyes follows him as his brother huggs him and touches his shoulder. They start talking and his eyes meet mine for a second. His bright smile appears when he plays with his hands. Suddenly I feel someone poke my shoulder. Turning around I see a tall girl.

"You must be Lisa." She smiles and huggs me. "Im Talia Jungkooks brothers wife." Oh.

"Hey pleasure to mee you." I nodd and bow a little. Why am I so awkward?

"No pleasure meeting you finally, they talk about you alot." She smiles. "We should hang out more often."

"Sounds good." I nodd. Talia and I talked about college and what she does for work. Jungkook still isnt back so my eyes search for hik in the crowd. Then I see him talking to a blonde girl. Talia gasps. "Who is she?"

"Who invited her? Um thats Jungkook ex. Before he was going to marry you he had plans with her, they had a nice house and then he needed to cut contact with her. " he looks happy, his big smile and him laughing. "Im sure there is noting going on between them anymore." My eyes fixed on them. The girl laughes and touches his chest. Jungkook fixes his hair and then the girl came closer to him placing her lips on his.

"I dont know Talia.." I mumble. "But Im leaving." I say and give them one last look before I exit the house. He had a girlfriend and might have feelings for her which is understandable. Im so stupid..

Its been a whileee
Hey
Hope u like
💜💜