when she is lonely

LISA

LISA

Its been days, hard days. But today Im going to get my stuff at our... His place. He didnt call or text me what is weird, because he always did. Rosé would send me a picture when he was at their place to eat or game. Guess he is over it. Opening the door I smel his scent. He is here.. my heart beats and I dont know what to do. Just get your stuff Lisa and leave. Opening a box I fill it with my little hobby stuff. My paint and brushes, then the cup falls, oh shit. No man. "Who is there? Chan? Is that you?" He speaks and I hear his footsteps. I pick up the thibgs from the floor.

"Oh. Its you." He stands at the door opeing. His eyes are baggy and red.

"I came to get my stuff."

"Your stuff." He nodds.

"Yeah I called and texted you.." I stand up now and place the glass in the box.

"Oh, yeah I have no phone." He says. "You need help?" It hurts to see him like this. Broken and sad. But I need to, it cant go on like this.

"Im fine, I can do this." I lie. He smiles and sits down on the couch. "You didnt sighn the papers." I whisper. I was affraid that he would be mad and angry.

"I didnt." He swallows. "I thought that maybe I could fix it.." he chuckles. "Giving you space and you own time but I guess it didnt work."

"Jungkook dont do this. I said what I said." He closes his eyes.

"Did I fuck up that bad. Was I a bad husband? I ask myself that everyday you know." He licks his lips. "In the beginning I was an asshole I know, but.. "

"Jungkook.."

"Lisa Im sorry for ruining this what we had, for ehat you felt and how I treated you." He stands up walking trowards me. "Im so sorry baby, its so damn hard to accept your choice, to accept that your leaving this house and me forever. Im so fucking stupid." He laughes angrily. "I will fill those papers." He nodds. "I will." He whispers. "Im leaving so you can do your thing yeah." He nodds.

I couldnt say anything. Im numb. Jungkook left with the papers in his PJ's. Licking my lips I close my eyes. What the fuck just happened? I see a picture of us on thr floor, sitting down I look at it amd I realise that I never seen this picture. Its while I was buying strawberries and Jungkook just stood there doing a peace sign. I smile and shake my head. Packing my stuff, clothes, books and photos I fill the car. The keys I left inside the house and look at it one last time. Sitting in the car I think about what happened today, what he told me and what this feeling inside me is. Why is it so hard? Why is it so damn hard to do this. Swallowing I decide to drive, but my phone rings.

"Hi Rosé." I answer.

Its been awhileeeee
Was following the world cup lol
Mbappe did his best
Suiii