when he explains

JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOK

She shouts and touches her hair out in frustration. Sana came to the party and obvioulsy came to me. "I know you still want me." She was all over me. Her hands go to my belt and tries to unbuckle it.

"Sana fucking stop! How many times do I have to say it?" I say. "I wanted to talk." Then the doot opens, Bangchan standing here looking discusted. "Chan I can explain!" I say. What a great sight, fuck me.

"You kidding me? Lisa was right! I just cant believe you." Lisa? She saw? Im so fucked. Chan closes the door and Sana just laughes.

"You think its funny? Im fucking married Sana." I push her off of me.

"Oh yeah thats why you always came to me. You dont care, what changed? Huh?" She pushes me against the wall now looking at me. "Playing with my feelings? You didnt care right." She laughes.

"I dont need to explain it to you." I push her again.

"Why did you dragg me upstairs then? Why are you now here with me and not with your wife?"

"Because you caused a fucking scene!" I shout. "Just leave me the fuck alone, how many time do I have to say it? Jesus." I walk to the door. "I told you this is over."

"I hate you Jungkook." Sana says. "But we will see who you will run to." She nodds, giving her a last glance I leave the room. Spotting Jennie at the stairs.

"I wanst.. li." She tried to explain.

"Where is Lisa?"

"She went home." Jennie mumbles. Oh fuck. "We saw you pulling Sana with you upstairs, you know what that seems like." Oh fuck. I need to talk to her.

"I know I know, but it isnt like that. Im leaving." I say and walk down the stairs, spotting so many people saying happy birthday to me, nodding and walking to the front door I jogg home. Our house isnt that far away, its in the same street.  Opening the door I walk in. "Lisa!" I shout looking around. Looking in the kitchen, bedroom and livingrom I sigh. Then I walk to our little balcony where I spot her. She looks at the buildings. "Lisa." I breathe.

"Why did you come?" She asks not even looking at me.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Jungkook." She sighs. "If you want her its fine, but dont lie to me." Lisa now looks at me. "I saw what I saw, and this is not the first time."

"Hear me out yeah." I nodd. "Sana came and caused a whole scene, thats why I dragged her to talk to her. She keeps coming back. And I know its my fault I should  have told her."

"She will not leave you alone." Lisa mumbles.

"I will make sure she does." I nodd walking trowards her. "We good now? I wont go back to Sana, never." I tell her as I try to hold her hands. "Believe me."

"Promise?" She asks softly.

"Promise." I nodd and pull her against me. "I dont want her isnt that clear? I got my eyes on you baby." I smile kissing her lips and holding her waist. "I love you." I whisper against her lips. When she wanted to say something the doorbell goes. Looking up at the door I still hold Lisa against me.

"Open the door." She says.

"Why me?"

"Your the birthday guy." Rolling my eyes I walk to open the door. Seeing my mom with a cake in her hand she walks in.

"My son! Happy birthday." She gives Lisa the cake and then huggs me tightly. "Im sorry I didnt call, but I was here."

"Its fine mom." I say and take a glance at Lisa.

"You guys werent busy right?" She now looks at Lisa.

"No not really. We came from Chan." She says as she cuts the cake now.

"How is Chan doing?" Mom looks at me as I sit down on the couch.

"He is good, he wants Rosé to move in with him."

"Thats great to hear." Mom nodds. "And you guys?" I look at Lisa as she brings some cake and sits next to my mom."

"Were fine." She says.

"Yeah, Im very happy." I smile looking at her. I really am.

"Im so happy for both of you." My mom smiles now hugging Lisa. "You know you should go on vacation, when was the last time?"

"Our honeymoon." I say what lasted two days. We just hang out in Italy but not together. We went there together but I partied without her and went out without her. Why am I so dumb.

"We cant.. Jungkook has matches." Lisa says and she is right. But I have to make time for her, just her and us. Mom looks at me.

"Treat her well okay, I know you can." I already do mom..

"He is the sweetest." Lisa says. My mom takes Lisa in her arms.

"Im so glad you two are on good terms. Im so gratefull." Me too mom, me too.