when they have a double date

LISA

LISA

Rosé dragged me to this bowling place, she wanted to have girls night. Getting the shoes we walk to our side, wearing them I just give her a look. "Well dont look at me like that, were having fun!" She says. Having fun? Dont get me wrong, I love Rosé but I wanted to go to my mom and spend time with her. My mind is twisted so I need to work on that. "Hey, you go first." She pushes me. I nodd and take one ball and watch the wall. Its been so long since I have done this. I remember the last time was with Jungkook and his brother, he beat us all of course. Throwing the ball and it goes to the other side of course. "Lisa oh god!" Rosé chuckles and picks a ball now. She throws the ball and it goes to the dame direction as mine. Okay we suck

"Were horrible." I laugh. After some rounds we sit on the seats and she shows me a picture of Chan that she took on their anniversary. "Thats cute, you know his smile is cute." I tell her..

"I know right." She says and swipes to the other pictures. "But how is it with you and the husband?" I havent told her about Jungkook liking me.

"Look..." I start, but then I hear a familliar voice.

"Look at them talking, hello is it my turn already?" Chan jumps from the stair and walks trowards us, he is not alone. Jungkook walks behind, I look at Rosé and Im so confused.

"I kind off..." she whispers and Chan is already over his girlfriend, kissing her and hugging her. So Jungkook told Chan and obviously Chan told Rosé.

"Hey Lisa." He gives me a high five. I met Bang Chan through Bambam, he is really nice and we can talk about anything.

"Hey." Jungkook smiles as he stands there rolling up his sleeves. "You all ready?" He smirks. He loves bowling and he knows he is good. Its kind of awkward between us, or I make it awkward. I honestly never hated him, its just that we both had or own world, but we live in the same house. "Lisa?" Looking up at Jungkook I meet his eyes. He chuckles as he saw that I was deep in my thoughts.

"You zoned out."

"Yeah... I realised." I laugh.

"Hey man its your turn." Chan pulls Jungkook with him. The two guys stand there and Chan records Jungkook while he points the ball. Rosé stands next to me, I know she asked Chan to come.

"Lisa Im sorry.. I know I said it would be.." I cut her off.

"Its fine Rosie." I nodd. "Maybe spending time together will do good." I smile. Maybe, who knows. Then I hear Jungkook shout.

"I fucking told you, the king is back baby." Jungkook says clapping. "Who is next?" I see my name on the board so I walk further, chosing a ball I feel Jungkook watching me. Throwing the ball, it goes very slow. "Hold it like this." He holds my hand and places it on the ball, and aim to those lines." He stand behind me basically teaching me how to aim a bowling ball. I could smell his scent and its not that strong but nice. I thow the ball and it goes smoothly. "Thats it baby!" He smiles like a proud dad. Oh my god.

"Wooow." Chan hypes me up. "Rosie your turn." He gets his girlfriend and Jungkook and I are just watching them.

"Tomorrow our parents are coming.." I hear Jungkook say. What? For real. "I called them and tomorrow." He nodss putting his hands in his pockets. I really wanted to see my mom, I just miss her amd knowing that she is alone makes me sad. So I wrap my arms around Jungkook and place my head against his chest.

"Thank you." I mumble. It was a big deal for me to move out of the house knowing that my mom would be alone, I cried alot when we first got married but he doesnt know it.

"Hey its fine." I hear him say. Why is he  so nice? Was he always this nice to me?

We played for a while. The guys had so much fun while Rosé and I watched, it was like they were on a date. We walked outside all together, Chan had his arm wrapped around Jungkook shoulder and whispered something to him.

"I see you soon yeah." Rosé smiles and then Chan stands behind her.

"Lets go home Lisa." I hear Jungkook behind me.

"Ayy see you all later, bye Lisa." Chan winks and leaves with Rosé who waves at me. Then I feel Jungkooks hand on my waist, he pulls me close and we walk to his car.

"Your free tomorrow?" I ask him. He looks up and then licks his lips.

"Yeah, but at night I have practice with Mark." He says. "But I really want to cook this dish." He cooks? "Your helping right."

"Of course." I smile.