when he says goodbye

LISA

She was quiet. "Rosé what is it?" Why isnt she talking.

"Lisa.."

"Yeah tell me."

"J.. Jungkook left." She stutters. He left? What? How and when. "Chan just told me and I had to tell you. Lilli you there?"

"He is gone?" I say softly.

"There is a letter for you." She swallows. He gave it to Chan. If you want you can come."

"Okay." I stare, staring at our house, dtaring at the front door where he kissed me for the first time when our moms were over. Why did he leave? He shouod be here in this house, he should. In silence I drive t Rosé her house. I still couldnt believe it. Why would he leave? Does he hate is here? Stepping out of my car I walk to the door and it opened. Rosé just huggs me and Chan follows.

"Its okay." He whispers. "Going to be okay."

"Why?" I mumble. Chan just looks at me and shakes his head.

"No clue." He then walk to the livingroom and holds a piece of paper. "He gave me this to give it to you."

"Me." I say softly. Chan nodds. I sit on thr couch and open the letter.

Lisa,

You are a wonderfull person, the way you smile and laugh, tell a story or just look at me. I feel this warm feeling inside me, it happened since we moved in together. I know I was cold and stupid and everyting that you said. But I felt this for you and I denied that, I was too scared to start something.

Im a lucky man to get to know you and even be woth you, because you are so worth it Lisa.

I couldnt be the man you wanted me, I kept on hurting you and Im sorry. So fucking sorry, hurting you because of my actions and my past. But after some days I respect your desicion.

Thats why Im writing this letter to you.
When you read this Im on my way, Im leaving. Because I cant be in here right now, I need some space and rest.

Baby know that I love you and always will, because your the greatest that happened to me.
I hope you can be happy and miss me a little bit
For now I want to say goodby and thank you.

Oh and I filled in those stupid divorce papers you gave me. Chan will give it to you.

Goodbye

Jungkook

I chuckle at thr last part and shake my head. He left to rest. I know these past months were a lot to handle, but leaving me like this isnt okay. I look uo and Chan gives me a warm smile. "He will be back right."

I nodd and fold the letter.

He will.

THE ENDING.
SAD YEAH, BUT FEELINGS RIGHTT
2023 CAN YALL BRLIEVE IT. I CANT
Lots of luvv and thank you