when he is jealous

JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOK

Having an off day I hold Lisa close to me as we lay down in bed. She is warm and soft, kissing her naked shoulder I go with my hand to her thighs. "Jungkook no." She turns, wasnt she sleeping?

"Yesterday you said otherwise." I say hugging her tightly.

"Yeah, but I have to go to work." She says trying to get away from my grip.

"For real? When Im free."

"Yeah when your free." She says. "Now let me go so I can wear some clothes."

"You couldve layed down with me the whole day you know." I say and Lisa just rolls her eyes.

"I know okay, maybe next time." She tickles me to get out of my grip. "Jungkook. Let go." She sighs now.

"Maybe I dont want to." I smirk kissing her lips and grabb her thighs to hover her over me. "Gosh I thought I had you the whole day." Lisa sits up, looks at me and shakes her head. Her sitting on me naked makes me feel things.

"Maybe in your dreams." She smiles. For sure in my dreams. "See you." She kisses my lips quick and gets off me. Fuck me. Lisa wears a dress and doesnt bother to look at me. Looking how she watches herself in the mirror is everything for me. Spending the morning with her makes me smile. Lisa turns around and faces me. "I will see you."

"Do you need to go far?"

"No I will go with the bus." She says wearing her jacket.

"Oky I will pick you up to go to dinner yeah."

"Oh making plans are we?" She chuckles.

"Of course, when my wife is free I want to spend some time."

Lisa walks up to me and cups my face. "I love you Jungkook." She smiles and places a kiss on my lips. I turn over to her to deepen the kiss but she pulls back. "You have a boner."