when he fucks up

LISA

LISA

Its his birthday, Jungkook turns 27, Chan, Bamban and me kind of prepared a party. Jennie helped too actually. Holding the balloons I walk into Chan his apartment and set them in the livingroom. "The cake arrived." Chan comes inside.

"Looks delicious." Rosé says eying the cake.

"Your delicious." Chan mumbles.

"Oh my god get a room!" Bambam says covering his eyes. "Noona say something!" He looks at me.

"Shut up Bam." Chan says as he jumps on Bambam. 

"Lisa ya where do I put this? Chan? Bangchan?" Jennie holds the present. "Oh my its to heavy!" She drops it down.

"Chan help her." Rosé pushes him. He gets the present and puts it in the livingroom.

I stand in the kitchen preparing the food. Jennie walks in and stands next to me. "So you wished Jungkook a happy birthday?"

"I texted him." I say, he was training the whole day for his upcoming match.

"No birthday sex?" Bambam jokes.

"Oh my god." Rosé says shaking her head.

"What? A man has needs." We havent.. "Joking noona, Chan lets go get the boy." And they leave to get Jungkook. There werent much people, Chan didnt want to throw a party party, just for close friends and Im okay with that.

"So how is he?" Rose comes now.

"I dont know."

"You dont know? You clearly like him Lisa." Do I? "Love makes you blind." She chuckles, suddenly theres a lot of knocking on the door. Are they that fast? Jennie opens the door and a lot of people come in. Holy what. They go to the kitchen to get a drink, someone had a speaker in his hand.

"Hey." Jimin comes to us. "Where is the birthday guy?"

"Jimin who are all those people?" Jennie asks.

"Ask Bambam." Bambam not again! The front door was open and I hear Jungkook talk. This means they are here.

"Cant we play that new game later?" I hear Jungkook ask.

"Why? I want to spend time with my best friend." I hear Chan say.

"I wanted to spend some time with Lisa actually." He does? I smile and then Rosé pinches me.

"Who are all those people?"

"Oh umm. Happy birtday JK." I hear Bambam say and leaves into the crowd.

"It was supposed to be a little party for you, but guess its a big party now, thanks to Bam." Chan says, there were a lot of people and I barely could see Jungkook.

"Is Lisa here?" I hear his voice. Im fucking here, but there are too many people around me.

"Yeah she is."

Im struggling to get out of the kitchen, people are dancing and drinking. Then I feel someone holding my wrist and pulling me. "Its fine." He whispers.

"Jungkook? Thank god I couldnt breathe." I say as he huggs me from behind. "Happy birthday." I look up at him.

"Im old, dont remind me." He chuckles.

"Your not." I turn to face him and we stand close to each other for a while. "Your warm."

"I know." He says and holds my hands.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I tell him.

"Really? Need help?" He teases

"No, stop it! but after we will eat some cake." I let go of his hand and leave him. Why are there so many people.

"There you are." Jennie holds my arm. "Chan is really mad, he wants us to help him." Of course he does. "I mean how does Bambam know so many people?"

"He knows alot of people." I say. My eyes go to the bathroom door and I see a whole line up there, there is no way. Rolling my eyes I look around to spot Jungkook.

"What is Sana doing here?" Jennie mumbles. Then I see it. Jungkook draggs Sana upstairs, he pulls on her arm and dissapear. What the fuck? "Lets go." Jennie pushes me. I thought he had feelings for me? Was Bambam right earlier, does he want sex? Is that why he dragged her? Why thats my question. Was it all fake? Was it a plan? Swallowing I pull away from Jennie.

"Im going home." I tell her.

"Lisa no." But I already walk trowards the door.

"Lisa where is your husband?" Chan comes blocking my way holding his drink.

"Upstairs with Sana." I say coldly.

"What no way, what the fuck?" He is confused as I am. "Cant be."

"Ask Jennie, Im leaving."

Dramaa
Leave a comment and vootee
Let me know whatcha think
Have a  niceu day
💜