when she is sad

LISA

LISA

Sitting near the table at my moms house I drink some tea. "Why didnt Jungkook came in?" She asks lovely as she sits down. "You didnt fight right?" She now looks at me. "Lisa?"

"No, I just.. I just needed some time." I nodd.

"So something happened?"

"He kissed his ex mom, when I was present there in the room with fifty of other people.." I swallow.

"He did not... baby.." she sits next to me and wraps her arm around me.

"He had plans with her.. they wanted to marry. They had a plan that Jungkook would divorce me and that they would get married mom.." I dont know why I am telling her this, I wanted my mom to see me happy and that I can do this marriage. But now Im pathetic in her arms.

"But he didnt.." mom whispers. "He stayed with you right."

"He kissed her back mom." I look down. I may reacted coldy but its eating me inside. How can he?

"Lisa calm okay.. drink your tea and I will get your room ready okay." Nodding I stare at my tea. Then my phone rings and Chan is calling. Do not tell me he is with Jungkook and he calls me for answers.

"Hey."

"Lisa how is you?"

"Really chan? Is Jungkook there?" I ask straight foreward.

"He was here and told me what happened. Im sorry.. "

"You dont need to be sorry Chan, it happened and it kind off broke me." I sigh.

"Yeah, he was shocked too and didnt know how to handle it all. Jia lives in her own world Lisa, she thinks everything is about her. And I personally think that they werent a good healthy couple." Damn, wise words of Chan. "Just do what feel right for you okay. And know that you can always sleep over, Rosé is here as well, she just came say hi."

"Hey Lisa." I hear her sweer voice.

"Hey."

"Just come by tomorrow for brunch okay." She says. "I will make some things, Chan will go so it will be a girls brunch okay."

"I dont know."

"Just come or I will pick you up."

"Okay." I just say. Then I see some texts from Jungkook. "By Rosé." I say hanhing up, looking at the texts.

Hi,
Im so sorry
I feel fucked, it feels like we broke up. Please text me back.

Not texting back I just stay in the livingroom with the tv on. My mom went to her bedroom. Thoughts running in my mind keeps me awake. I havent slept at all, the morning I find myself at the front door of Bangchans apartment. Thinking twice I knock on the door. After some seconds Rosé opens the door with a smile.

"You came.." she huggs me and we walk inside.

"My mom made some cakes." I put it on the table. She also made some dishes, I see some potatoe salad, carrot cake and a smoothie. "Oh wow your really a chef huh." I sit down.

"I try to master my carrot cake, will you give a try?" She hands me a plate with a piece of carrot cake. It looks good. Rosé loves baking I guess. Taking a bite I taste the sweetness and a little bit of tartsness.

"So good. Maybe a little bit more icing o  top." I smile.

"Icing is always good." She gives a plate with some icing. We eat the delicious food that she made.

"Your staying at your moms?" She asks suddenly.

"Yeah, I.. I just went there." I just didnt want to see him or be in that building that night. "I dont care what people think Rosé its just that I felt punched in the face, like it was all a lie."

"Dont.. Im pretty sure it isnt like that."

"Then why do I feel like it does, every damn time something happens I feel it. And Im kind off done." I say slowly.

"Your done?" His voice. Jungkook stands in the door opening with Chan, did they just come in? "What do you mean your done?" He asks again.

-
Wow been hella long
I thought i uploaded this chap yesterday, but it didnt work I just see. Soo here it is.