Part 4 The explination

Bakugou was somewhat more awake to where he finally noticed class 1-a was in the commons room to

Mina: Are you DATING?!

Uraraka:NO!! Y'all can't be dating deku is supposed to love me!

Deku:Would you ever shut up uraraka? I have said many upon many times that I was gay. Do you listen? No. Honestly I could care less about having you as a friend much less a lover. Also I would never break up with my amazing smart kind caring boyfriend for someone like you.

Uraraka:How do we know your not just saying that because bakugou could have forced you to say you were

Deku:Why would my boyfriend whom i have been together with for 5 and ½ years force me to do anything? he's the kindest sweetest person I have ever met AND if you don't believe me I can explain some stuff from our past that is always overlooked.

Hey kat I know you don't like talking about it much but can I explain some past stuff?

Bakugou:I don't care only but don't go into deep explinations *he said with a death glare and deku knew what all it meant*

Deku:Ok I will tell you as fast as possible.. So bakugou is a bottom. He just hides his soft side because it makes him feel weak around everyone else. He doesn't hide it around me though, or my family and his family that is when his soft side shows he is a in between like soft but also stern at the same time. But  they alread know how big of one he is.. I act like a total bottom but i'm definitely not i am a top but we don't act that way around class 1-a only each other and my family

Bakugou didn't bully me in middle school like some of y'all think we were actually dating all throughout middle school and he protected me and bakugou was also bullied a little because he was his angry self in middle school but after his father and mother died on a business trip he became a little shy and soft but hid it.

Bakugou has nightmares to and a bit of separation anxiety to that is why he is always looking at me in class to make sure i'm ok because of what happened to his parents

Deku: (whispering) /hey babe is it ok if i tell the about shin ur dad and papa and ur sis

Bakugou: ya it's fine i dont mind

Deku: also bakugou said it was ok for me to tell y'all this so he was also adopted when found in an alley way near where Aizawa sensei was patrolling and when aizawa found him he asked question. like why he was out there and where his parents were and bakugou told him what happened and that he was sleeping there for a few nights.. After that Aizawa adopted him and aizawa is also married to present mic and his siblings are shinsou and eri. He also has a few blood siblings as y'all may have heat in the video kirishima shared. It hawks monoma and toga.

I do have a dad it is (Hasashi Midoriya) Ochaco also is in love with me even though i has mentioned i was gay to the dekusquad multiple time ochaco also trys to hit on me a lot which makes bakugou a little upset but he doesn't show..  he is only really soft around my family and his and  me because he trust us with his life and he does trust all of yall but not enough to be his true self which is being his softy self which I think is adorable..

Bakugou:-/////-

Mina:Someones a little embarrassed~

Bakugou:oh shut up it's not any different with you and you know who

He giggled but only for a minute because everyone -deku started staring at him because they had never seen him smile or laugh before.

Momo: Hey bakugou

Bakugou:ya..?

Momo:Why did you need the painkillers?

Bakugou froze when she asked that question wondering what he should say until..

Deku: Oh nothing he just needed because of something that happened..

He smirked while looking at Bakugou.

Bakugou:-//////////////- /why would you say that i was just going to make up and excuse about it like i had a headache or something../

Deku:/sorry puppy but you were taking to long to say anything and they already know we are dating so don't worry about it plus you know you liked it/

Bakugou:fucking idiot

Deku:Also uraraka don't say anything about this like how you could turn me straight or you are way better then bakugou. Because whatever you say none of it will end up being true because earlier you said you could turn me straight but hey i'm still gay and no you arent better because if you were better you would let me be happy with who i'm with also bakugou is way better so much better you could never.

He kissed bakugou after saying that surprised but bakugou kissed him back.

Deku:didn't expect that puppy only because you have never kissed me back in front of anyone

Bakugou:I mean knowing pinky she would most likely spy on us to get black mail or something so ya..

Deku:I mean you're not wrong so~

He kissed bakugou again and once again Bakugou kissed him back

Mina:Hey bakubabe

Bakugou:Ya?

Mina:Well~ I was wonderiyou know how I got you that thing for Christmas last year?

Bakugou:yeah?? What about it

Mina: we'll do you maybe want to do some TikTok's later???

Bakugou:maybe later just not right now.

Deku:Ok well you wanna go and watch a movie in the room

Bakugou:hell yeah i have been wanting to since I woke up

They both went to bakugous room and surprisingly deku was shocked by something crazy..

.

.

.

.

.

.~End of part 4~

Hey guys i made this part longer and i will try and make the other parts longer as well and with the smut part i am just going to make another book with smuts from all the stories i write into it. But Thank you for taking the time to read this part the next part will be posted shortly after this one. Have a good day afternoon or morning :)))

Word count: 1131