AUTHORS NOTE

Y'all 🤣🤣🤣 it's been two damn years since I made this story. The fact I forgot all about it and randomly remembered today 😂. I forgot I even had this account but I still have the login so I logged in. Y'all I was going through on the comments and dude 🤣🤣 I was tearing up I was laughing so hard. Not to mention how bad this story is I really took all the blondes from mha I could think of and was like here you go the chaotic siblings of blondes. Dude reading some of the paragraphs made me cringe so bad like why the hell did I write this?? 😅 No because my friends were encouraging this too 😂 someone needed to take my computer and destroy the evidence cause I was going through a real mid life crisis. Anyways the fact I kept saying "I'm gonna post everyday" "I'll get better" "I have a lot of school" low key the school part was true school sucked during that time frame of my life but the commitment issues really showed with this book 🤣🤚🏼but if we all being honest here I'm most likely never gonna end up finishing this book (that literally sucks btw) but I might do some new stuff with my more "mature" brain. I mean you would think after two year I should have matured a little bit which granted I did but the mood swings are crazy. I was so pissed earlier cause we were leaving the house to go grab food and bring back home and we get home everything's fine like- 😃 what excuse me-. Anyways I might rewrite this story just to make it more realistic to the show by the way the character act but no promises y'all I done made to many with this book and I haven't held up to hardly any 😂 anyways.

Have a good day/night