Part 9- Im what?!

⚠i do not own any art in these so credits to those artist⚠

3rd person pov:

After aizawa went down to the living area to hang out with hizashi and eri Bakugou and Deku started making there way down the stairs since bakugou was limping/hurting from the fun with Deku just a few hours before 😏😉 once they made there way down the stairs the didn't notice bakugous family in the living area for a good hot minute

Bakugous pov:
I started limping down the stairs with zuzu behind me holding onto my waist so I didn't fall down the stairs. "Baka.. you went to hard.."
Izuku just chuckled at my statement before replying with "says the one that kept asking me to go harder and fa-" he was then cut off by someone in the living area clearing their throat. We looked over to see papa dad and eri sitting there with papa covering eri"s ears with headphones playing music. "Stay here eri me and dad gotta talk to bubba for a sec." Aizawa said lifting one of the headphones off her ear so she could hear him then carefully putting it back on. "Kitchen. Now." Aizawa said towards me and zuzu and that's when we knew we were dead or well zuzu anyways but I hope nothing bad happ- I was cut out of my thoughts when papa started talking to us "look I get y'all are still teenagers and y'all have already lost y'all's v-card to each other but for the love of god.. make the fuck sure your family isn't in the fucking living room when you start talking about that shit ESPECIALLY when your little sister is also there. I get it y'all are young and horny for each other but talk about that shit in private.. ok? Because we sure don't want to hear about it." He told us in a stern voice. We stood there blushing mostly me from embarrassment of some of what he said. "Yes papa won't happen again.. but can I get by you for a sec?" I asked. "For what?" He replied "to get some pain meds and water.." I sighed not wanting to reveal how much pain I was actually in. He moved over so I could get to the medicine cabinet get some Tylenol and a glass of water. But when I started walking over I groaned in pain then flared at zuzu before slowly making my way over to get what I needed.

Dekus pov:
After the little lecture from mr Aizawa I felt my face grow a little warm from embarrassment of what just happened then started getting lost in thought till it got cut off but kacchan groaning from pain. He glared back at me and I just chuckled and he walked along to get the pain meds and water. I looked over to see Aizawa glaring at me and present mic smirking. I didn't really know how to feel if I should be scared or embarrassed or what but the I realized the kacchan had quite a few dark hickeys on his neck making me chuckle at my art work. Then kacchan slowly made his way back over to me putting his head into my chest as I started to play with his hair.

Bakugous pov:
I went over to Deku slowly after taking my meds and put my head in his chest then papa cleared his throat saying "also to help from being sore try a heating pad and have Deku massage your back. Trust me it helps." I slowly nodded my head " ok but we're gonna head back up see y'all later" I said grabbing ahold of dekus pulling him upstairs to my room. I shut the door and went over to the bed. "Baby?" I asked "ya pup?" "Can you try massaging my back to see if it will help?" I asked and he nodded replying with "of course anything for you" he said kissing my cheek then massaging my back slowly and gently then moving to my thighs to help with the pain there as well. After some time we started watching a the conjuring on netflix (it's really good same with the second one) it was getting close to the end when the ghost lady made a small jump scare thing ( I forgot what the demon/ghost did since I haven't watched the movies in a while 😂) I jumped a little cuddling closer to deku as he wrappers an arm around my waist then I slowly started drifting off to sleep.

dekus pov:
The movie finally finished when I seen a sleeping kacchan cuddled up next to me I turned the tv off and started to sleep myself. The next morning rolled around and it was about 645 when I woke up so I decided to go take a shower since I had a bit till school started since I didn't have to be there till around 830 today. I came out with just a towel around my waist getting some of my clothes I kept here case I were to spend the night something and looked over to the bed and seen kacchan staring at me so I decided to tease him a bit "like what you see?" He blushed a crimson red replying with "b-Baka.." I chuckled while going over and giving him a kiss on the cheek. Cmon we go school today so may want to start getting ready. He nodded while slowly getting up off the bed in just a oversized tshirt and boxers. I walked behind him smacking his ass while going into the bathroom with him and changing while he brushing his teeth and hair.

Time skip to at school

We were sitting in class waiting for me aizawa to get the when uraraka walked up to me along with the rest of the deku squad and we all talked while kacchan was talking with Baku squad. Soon mr aizawa came in "alright class today we will be doing blah bLaH BlAh

Time skip to lunch 😙😜

Me and kacchan were sitting at a table talking then I asked "wanna go on a date after classes are over?" I asked "heck yes!!" He agreed making me smile at his cuteness.
God.. how did I get so lucky to have him..

Time skip to later (I am trying to make this longer since I broke the promise and didn't post pt 9 or 10 while I was on spring break))

Bakugous pov:
After classes were over me and deku ended up going to the park to get some ice cream and hang out for a bit when I seen a little girl who was crying over by a tree. "Hey can you hold my ice cream for a sec?" I asked deku he said sure taking the ice cream and I starting walking to the little girl. " hey sweetie you ok? Are you lost?" I asked in a calm soothing voice to let her know she could trust me. She lifted her head and nodded but before I could do anything else I was hit with a sharp pain in my chest. I let it go and helped the little girl find her mom who was worried sick saying thanks for bringing her child back to her. I walked back over to deku but before I was able to make it to the bench where he was sitting everything went black. It was the last thing I remember until..

Dekus pov:
I seen kacchan walking over then seen him pass out and not waking back up. I rushed to recovery girls office at us since it was closer then go to the hospital. Once I got there I told her what happened to her telling me to lay him on one of the hospital like beds. I sat him down as she started putting and IV in his arm and hooking the heart monitor up to him. She started running some tests and left.

2 hours later

Recover came back with some results but said I had to wait to get them till mr aizawa and hizashi got here.

5 minutes later they can in asking what the hell happened man's finally got the answer after I explained what happened. Recover told us some very crazy news about the results that shocked us all.

3days later

Bakugous pov
I slowly fluttered my eyes open to hear a heart monitor and seeing and IV in my arm. I looked around realizing I was in recovery girls Mini hospital room thing. Then I seen a green haired freckled boy to my right in a chair holding my hand. I start moving a little when deku woke up from his nap. He hugged me right but not to tight. " I'm so happy your ok" he said making me confused. "What happened? Why am I here?" He explained to me what happened (he didn't tell him the results yet though 😏) recovery girl came in a few minutes later. "So what we're the results from the tests?" I asked really curious to know. " well Katsuki you got hit by a quirk when you were helping that little girl but the thing about her quirk is-.."

Dun dun dunnnnnnn
Pt9 finally done with 1578 words total😁😁
hoped you all enjoyed and see you in part 10 bye bye have a good morning evening or night!!