Part 15- Hell im terrified!

Previously on Dekubaku Secrets revealed

"Anyways please follow me." "Okay." I said shaking from nervousness of seeing his state, but also from what happened earlier today.

Continuing off:

Bakugous pov

As I walked into the room my whole body felt limp from the state Deku was in. It destroyed my heart immensely from what I laid my eyes upon.

Deku.. laid there so limply to helplessly. Breathing tube were coming out of his mouth, an IV in his arm, stitching and gauze pads over the spots the he was shot at. I couldn't help but want to let tears descend from my eyes.

Seeing him like this.. it was dreadful. Knowing he had only a small percent chance to live. After a few minutes I finally started moving out of the door way, and went to the chair by his hospital bed. I sat down in the chair taking his hand in both of mine.

I brought his hand to my face kissing his knuckles and finally just breaking down. Pregnancy hormones do not help in this situation just makes it worse.

"Oh god izuku I'm so sorry.. you don't deserve any of this. If I could I would swap places with you. None of this would have happened if I didn't get hit by that quirk."

I started talking to him about lots of old memories since the doctors said he can hear me just can't react. " I still remember when we first met. You I can never forget that day I was sitting on one of the swings in the park. I didn't have many friends more just followers, but I never felt that loved until you came. You came with this big smile plastered on your face holding auntie inkos hand. You seen me sitting alone so you came and joined me. You were talking to me trying to get to know me. Then I finally let you in. I let you into my life, but I lost you after my parents died since I moved in with dad and papa. We didn't see each other for months until middle school started. I miss the days where we didn't have things like this to worry about."

Soon after I finished speaking the doctor came. " Mr. Bakugou? Hello I'm doctor Miruma Kai you may address me as Dr.Kai. I am the one helping your boyfriend. It's nice to make your acquaintance." He said holding out his hand.
"The pleasure is all mine Dr. Kai you may address me as bakugou. So how is he? I know he has a low chance of living but is there anything I should know about besides just that?"

"Well Mr. Bakugou he does indeed have a low change of survival. I noticed when I was going of some X-rays I noticed he has a couple ribs broken which poked his lung,but the thing is.. it was the larger lung. That is why he has the tubes going down his throat. All of us is taken care of so you don't have to worry to badly."

" Okay thank you, but is there anything else I should know?" I asked

" Not for the most part, but I do need to run a few more tests to make sure everything is functioning just fine. So if it's alright with you may you please go to the waiting room? I will have someone come get you when I am finished." "Okay" I started making my way to the waiting room as Dr. Kai ran the tests. 'God I hope he is okay.' I finally made it in the waiting room most of the class had already left so it just me papa and the dekusquad.

"So how is he so far? Does everything look okay?" Todoroki said plainly. I honestly wanted to stay silent but I know I can't do that so I did the only thing I could do. Tell the truth. " he has a very low chance of surviving but he also has some broken ribs which hit his larger lung. Now he has tubes down his throat and is getting some tests run on him." I said blankly holding back the river of tears in my eyes.

"Wooowwww even after your boyfriend is in the hospital and you don't even seem like you give a shit. Some boyfriend you are." I knew that voice clearly. Uraraka. Honestly besides her obsession with Izuku she is really nice, but still gets on my nerves.

"If I were dating izuku I would actually sound the slightest bit concerned but hey you do you." She said. I wanted to ignore but I just couldn't. I couldn't keep it under control anymore.

"You know Uraraka it's one thing to say I'm a bad boyfriend but to say I'm not concerned when you don't know the full damn story makes me sick. Yeah okay I am a bad boyfriend at time but I try and it might have been my fault that he was even out there in the first place, but I love him and I am concerned because he has a very deadly low chance of survival. I'm not stupid, but I am concerned he'll I'm terrified because I might lose my best friend, my lover, the father of my children, my everything, and you sit there thinking i don't give a shit? I'm scared to death of losing him. I might be a bad boyfriend at times but I least I try. I try to be the best for him and you have no right to think I don't care because I care a lot. So don't go assuming things you don't know the full story to."

At this point I was letting everything go. Tears were were falling like a waterfall I didn't even notice I stood up during that. When I did notice I sat back down wiping my tears with some tissues that were in the chair next to me.

~Time skip 30 minutes~

About 30 minutes had passed and no one has said a word to me since my little outburst.I was honestly kind of drained of energy right now but I was fighting to stay awake so I could know when I was able to go back to his room.

Few more minutes passed by and finally a nurse came in. "Is Mr.Bakugou in here?"
"Yes that would be me miss. Is everything alright?" I answered. " okay good and yes everything is perfectly fine I just came to tell you that Dr.Kai is finished with the tests, and that you can go back now. Also if anyone else is here to see him they are able to just no getting to close to him at least a couple foot radius if they aren't relatives." "Oh okay thank you miss!"

" no problem dear" she then turned on her heels and continued to what she was doing.I started heading to the room he was in which wasn't to far from the waiting room. I soon got there and took my original place by his bed.

I then placed a small kiss on his forehead along with interlocking our hands before going off into a heavy sleep for the night.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Hey guys sorry I been so MIA lately I got really busy really quick and kept forgetting to update! ALSO I noticed some comments in one of the very first chapters of this book where kirishima had videotaped what katsuki and izuku were saying and I know that was a little unnecessary but I just wanted to address I
DO NOT have anything against kirishima I just for some reason decided to have him be a dick in this series. Same thing with Uraraka I know she has been different but niether of these characters act like this in the manga or show I just made them like this but in future stories they will be off and on. BUT the main thing I wanted to address was I have zero hate towards any characters in this story I just made them assholes to fit the story. But yeah that's all for now! I LOVE YALL SO SO MUCH AND THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ME!! Have a great day morning or night lovely's!!)