Part 10- so i can get-?

previously on secrets revealed

Bakugous pov:

I slowly fluttered my eyes open to hear a heart monitor and saw an IV in my arm. I looked around realizing i was in the recovery girls mini hospital thing. Then I see a green haired freckled boy to my right in a chair holding my hand. I started moving a little when deku woke up from his nap. He hugged me tight but not too tight. " I'm so happy you're okay" he said making me confused. "What happened? Why am I here?" he explained to me what happened ( he didn't tell him the results yet though😏) Recovery girl came in a few minutes later. "So what are the results from the tests?" i asked really curious to know. "Well katsuki you got hit by a quirk when you were helping that little girl but the thing about her quirk is-.."

End of flashback from the previous episode~

Recovery girls pov-
"Well katsuki you got hit by a quirk whn you were helping that little girl but the thing about her quirk was it gives you a womb. Which means whenever you have sex it is possible for you to get pregnant. Also i also ot more result back not from the lab but the little girls mom that if you recently had sex within the past 72 hours of gettin hit by the quirk its possible for you to be pregnant. Now let me ask did you have sex wiyhing the past 72 hours before getting hit by the quirk i kno its personal but if you did i need to know so i can run some tests."

"y-yes i d-did.." i suddenly heard one out of the boys mouth. "Ok well I need some DNA to go test it but you may want to talk to hizashi and aizawa as well." I said going and getting a Q-tip to get the DNA. I came back a few minutes later with the Q-tip and container. (I don't remember what they do to see if you are pregnant or not so we just going with the Q-tip and container thingy)  After a few swabs of the mouth  i put the Q-tip in the container and i put it in a bag to take to a lab downtown to get it tested which shouldn't take but a few hours. "hey by they way katsuki I went ahead and called your dads here since you woke up. I hope that is okay"

Bakugou's Pov

I nodded agreeing that it was ok that she had called them. Few minutes went by izuku had to go train so he isn't here right now which makes me feel a little lonely till dad and papa walked in. "Hey buddy how you feeling..?" I heard papa say "I don't- I don't know how I should feel right now I mean because for starters I started helping that girl after that start walking over to izuku then bam I wake up here finding out it's possible for me to get pregnant and that I could be pregnant this very moment anditishardtoevenfuckingkeepupicanbarelykeepupwitheverythingelsethatitisjistpilingandpilingandidontknowhowmuchlongericantakeiteseciallyknowingiwillpossiblybepregnantsinceihadsexwithizuthenightbeforethisallhappened.."
(Translation: and it is hard to even fucking keep up I can barely keep up with everything else that it is just piling and piling and I don't know how much longer I can take it especially knowing I will possibly be pregnant since I had sex with izuku the night before this all happened..) "wait what do you mean everything else Kat you are doing great at training and you education j know your not struggle if with that so what do you mean with everything else?" Mic said "well Um.. so you know ——-"
(Find out what what happens next chapter but before that we going to Dekus pov)

Dekus pov:
After some time being with kat in recovery girls room I was eventually call by mr. Aizawa to go train and he and mix were going in a bit so everything would be fine. I then went to the training grounds and went to the locker rooms to go change into the uniform. Soon I came out fully dressed and went to a punching bad in the weight room which we were in for a while today. I started to punch the punching bag letting all my frustration and anger out onto it without thinking of what others were thinking. After a couple minutes I felt someone's presence so I turned to see Mina standing there. "Is he ok is Kats ok??" She asked "he is ok for now but he had to get a few tests done so we are just waiting for the results now." I told her she nodded silently and walked back over to her station. After some time I got a call, when picking up the phone I seen it was mr. Aizawa calling. "Midoriya he needs you so come back asap something happened and he keeps saying your name holding him knees to his chest so please hurry." He hung up and I bolted to the changing room changing into my comfy clothing and bolting to the recovery girls office. I soon got there to be greeted by a crying katsuki. "z-zuzu" I hear just slightly looking up from the ground. He then gestures for me to come over which I do. "I have to tell you something really crazy but something crazier before-"

END OF PART 10!! Hope you all enjoyed!
Words- 920