Chapter 12- How are the going to react?

Previously:
Bakugous pov:
The baby bump finally started showing and I was hormonal all the fucking time. I started having craving and the morning sickness finally eased out. I also have to stop training but I was able to go to the weight room and work out a bit so I stayed in shape. Deku has also been clinging to me and kissing and feeling the baby bump a lot. Me and deku are also planning on tell his mom aunty into uncle hizashi and shiggy along with bubba keigo sissy toga and bubba monoma. So let's pray they don't kill deku.

Present time two week after the previous bakugou update
Bakugous pov:

It's been two weeks since me and deku talked about talking to his family and my siblings about everything. We are actually on our way to the base right now. I'm also showing a bit now. I'm excited but nervous as fuck to tell them all.

I was soon cut out of thought by the words "baby were here." I heard zuzu say calmly.
We then walked in to see everyone there. "Hey guys so Um.. me and zuzu have some things to share with you all. First off I'm pregnant and it's izu's child but before anything else let me explain everything-"
Time skip after sharing EVERYTHING

30 minutes had past since bakugou started telling everyone. When I finished I stood there nervous until I was embraced by arms all around me and I realized the were all hugging me accept for one specific person. All for one. Also known as Dekus dad, and he was pretty cool to be honest he was just really protective over his family. "Katsuki I can tell you love my son very very much and I can also tell you would never hurt him. And I also won't have to worry about him not walking after some fun." He said with a smirk on his face " which is why I wanted to formally welcome you to the family kats." He said as he embraced me in a hug which I returned. " thank you " is all I said to him.

We all decided to have tea and watch some movies till me and izu had to leave to go to the dorms. Once me and zuzu got back to the dorms we ended up watching some more movies while people grew suspicious of us.

A couple weeks went by and I started wearing bigger hoodies to hide the bump so I don't get questioned by everyone. I was washing my hands in the bathroom when someone walked in. Kirishima. He started walking closer till he started beating me. I ended up waking up in recovery girls office and feeling a sharp pain go down my spine. I alsnost screamed in pain till I realized what had happened." Oh good your awake!" I heard her say. I looked around seeing deku holding my hand while sitting next to the bed also asleep. I looked up to recovery girl confused "what happened after I was knocked out?" I asked still confused. "Well I wasn't there but izuku was near by when he heard something like someone hitting someone else. So he went into the bathroom and seen kirishima beating you so he decided to start beating kirishima. Then he brought you here and you been out for a couple days now." She said. "I thought he was expelled.. how did he get back in?" I asked worryingly. "He ran into an old friend of his and he had a hacking quirk so he ended up hacking into the school system for a couple minutes to get him in and out but he also ran into another friend of his the has a teleportation quirk that teleported kirishima in and out of the school while the other hacked us to be able to get it to work." I nodded then came to realize.. "Wait.. is the baby ok??!" I asked scared. " you mean babies.. then yes they are ok." She said casually. "Ok ok go- WAIT did you just say babies?? As in more than one??" I asked almost screaming. " yes you have three babies growing in you womb right now." She said. " Ok wait??!! three??!-" I was then cut off by by a familiar sleepy voice. "three what?" Izuku said " oh katsuki would you like me to do the honors on telling izuku here but not only him you dads and siblings the big news? Or would you like to do the honors of it?" Recovery girl said while grinning. " I will tell them.. all of them just going to take a sec to get my own thoughts in check." I said as izuku started looking towards me concerned. " Hey it's ok take as much time as you need.. I will be here when you are ready to tell-." " They babies are ok but there are three of them and i am scared of how you will react please dont be mad.." I said with a very very shaky voice.

End of chapter 12!! Hope you all enjoyed I love y'all and have a good morning evening or night! 😁

Edit- i changed the baby number to three so just letting y'all know :)