Chapter 17-You made it..

Previously on secrets revealed~

You may head on inside mr. Midoriya" I started walking in when I finally seen him..

Katsu..

Dekus pov:

Katsu.. I start walking over to him as he lifted his head from his book. When he looked over his eyes started watering. No matter how I heard him I've the months it's always so much better see him in person. I remember stopping by him staring at him as tears rolling down him face. I reached toward him as I sat down and hugged him. He hugged me back as tight as he could in the state he was in.

Bakugous pov:
After Kiki left I waited with anticipation until papa dad shin and eri showed up we talked for a few minutes till they decided to go get some coffee from downstairs. Soon I decided to start reading and listening to some music while I waited. Soon I kinda got a bit tired of the music I was listening to so I turned it off. About 10 minutes later I heard chattering down the hall knowing and hoping it wasn't just some nurses. I continued reading the page I was on until I finished when I looked up to see him.
Izuku not only in his own clothes but not attached to any IV's of anything and walking on his own towards me. I felt tears start rolling down my checks as he stops for a second before pulling me into a hug. I hugged him with all my strength. No words could form for there was this lump in my throat that couldn't go away. There wasn't any movement or noise for a few minutes until I could finally find the words to say "You made it.." "I did, and I wouldn't have missed this for the world kat.." he said so calmly you could almost get lost in the words. We finally pulled apart from the hug as we stared into each others eyes. His eyes were like whirlpools getting you sucked in not being able to find a way to escape until you look away, yet even then it was hard to get free. "I'm so sorry zuku I'm so sorry.. this was all my fault. If none of this even happened you never would have gotten hurt and you would have been able to see the passed few months but because of me you lo-" not only did he cut me off he did it the best way possible one of the best feelings that I could never forget. He kissed me for the first time in 3 and a half months. I kissed back  it's the only thing I could do once again I was being sucked into a whirlpool that was difficult to get free from. He breaks the kiss looking at me " that wasn't you fault it's okay I love you and I'm not upset with you if it weren't for you I probably wouldn't have made it at all. You kept me going even if I was asleep while doing it. You are the best thing that has happened to me I'm not going to let you go that easily." He said not only bringing tears into my eyes but reminding me how much I love him. " I love you to idiot never walk out like that alone again though, you scared the actual shot out of me I thought I would have lost you not only the father of my children but the love of my life. I don't know what I would have done if you didn't make it through. I love you to the moon and back." I said meaning every word even if I admired I was scared. "Hey but you didn't lose me I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere." With that he kissed me forehead sitting next to me on my bed. He pulled me close by my shoulder so my head was leaning on his chest a bit. " I know stil scared me though." Soon after that papa shin eri and dad walked in surprised that deku was there. "Hey kid how you doing? You had us all worried sick." Papa said " Doing good little sore but good good to see you guys." "Good to see you to. Man you should have what happened the night you got brought here. Kat put uraraka in her place even if he did ball his eyes out during it." Said papa "Really? Well what happened?" Aizawa was about to answer him before I injected saying "that is a story for another time. I will tell you later." One of the worst things about labor is contractions like good lord they hurt. I started getting one causing me to groan in pain sticking my hand on my stomach. "I swear the contractions might kill me heh" I say laughing a small bit at the end. " have you taken any painkillers or something yet to help?" Mic says " yeah just not lasting that long I guess cause I barely felt them earlier when zuku first came in here."

Time skip 3 hours
during that time izuku and kat talked about what happened with uraraka and catching up. Talking about what will happen afterwards and everything. Doctors came and checked of katsuki a few times seeing if he was ready yet or not.

Present bakugous pov:
Man not long and I will be giving birth it kind of crazy to think that I'm going to become a dad but it not at the same time. Deku fell asleep same as I did until a doctor came in the got me so I could go give birth. We were told only the father could come with us during the procedure. We started heading to the OR and as we arrived there was already a bunch of people there mainly all the surgeon. The told me I would be doing a C-section since I don't got a vagina so I was okay with it. As the started getting me sorted and rubbing cleaning stuff on my stomach before injecting some numbing stuff.I took about 10 minutes before it all got numb. Then it was happening deku holding my hand me breathing as they start the surgery.

End of part 17!! Love y'all thanks for being so patient with me I been have so much trouble with being consistent with this story and I'm sorry and extremely grateful for everyone who has supported me through this!!

Ok I also had a story idea of a girl whose parents want her to be in an arranged marriage thinking she has not idea who it is till she meets him at a dinner between the families as the are both just in high school but little does she know she goes to school with him as he is the popular rich athlete guy as she is the quiet mysterious kinda athletic girl  comment what y'all think for this to be the next story I write after this one! 🤩🤩