Part 11- That fucking bastard!

Previously on bakugous pov:

"wait what do you mean everything else Kat you are doing great at training and you education j know your not struggle if with that so what do you mean with everything else?" Mic said "well Um.. so you know ——-"

Continuing off from that still in bakugous pov:

"Well umm.. so you know kirishima.." I said with a shaky voice. They both nodded signaling me to continue. "Well I always knew he had a crush on me and the day after everyone found out about me and zuzu dating something happened with kirishima.." I said. "What happened kats?" I heard aizawa say calmly. "Since we had training the day after everyone found out we ended up having to go to the locker rooms and change, but after training I stayed a little longer to train a few extra minutes cause I didn't have anything else to do since school was already out. What I didn't know was kirishima stayed as well.. When I went back to change I was just in my boxers when kirishima came in and he said 'you know you have been pretty naughty lately puppy'"

⚠️⚠️WARNING!!!! Mentions of r@p3, beatings, shock collars and whips if this is a sensitive topic please skip to the end where the more ⚠️⚠️ to let you know the warning is over⚠️⚠️

I started chocking on sobs when saying this next part "w-when he sa-said that h-e kept getting c-clos-er and said ' and naughty puppy's deserved punishment' and he was right at my ear rubbed against me (pretend he is stuttering really badly through all this) and soon he started taking off his clothes and he.." I started breaking down into sobs at this point "he r@p3d me.. after that two guys in black clothes and masks came in and started beating me and r@p3d me as well.. I tried fighting back when kirishima first r@p3d me but he ended up putting a shock collar on me and a quirk canceler on me so I couldn't fight back cause when I tried he would shock me and beat me with a whip. Now back to the guys in black. When they finished I could barley see or stand for that matter and it looked like kirishima paid them both and ended up coming back over to me and beat me some more when I finally passed out.
⚠️⚠️End of warning⚠️⚠️

I'm guessing shin found me since we have life 360 app on our phones to find each other when needed. I'm guessing he used it found me and cleaned me up and took me to my room at the house because that's where I woke up at with shin at the foot of my bed sobbing." I finally finished with tears in my eyes and when I look over to my dads I see them both in tears and in anger. I then brought my knees to my chest saying I needed to talk with zuzu to which papa 'zawa called someone to get here.

Dekus pov:
After getting the call from aizawa I bolted to the changing room and changed the bolted to recovery girls office. I soon got there to be greeted by a crying katsuki. "z-zuzu" I hear just slightly looking up from the ground. He then gestures for me to come over which I do. "I have to tell you something really crazy but something crazier before.." I nodded sitting in front of him on the bed.

Bakugous pov:
I then explained everything that happened with kirishima to zuzu knowing kirishima would probably be beat up. I was lost in thought when they were suddenly cut off by "That fucking BASTARD!!" I heard izuku yell. I then decided it was probably time to tell him the next crazy set of news.

Flashback about 30-45 minutes

bakugous pov:
I was waiting patiently for the results when recovery girl came back in. "Katsuki I have some good news. You are pregnant, but not only that but it is izuku midoriyas child." She said. I started crying tears of joy when I heard that sentence. She hugged me then going back to her computer.

Present
Bakugous pov:

"Izuku.. there is something else.." I said with a shaky voice. "What is it?" He said still with a little rage. "So please keep the kirishima out of you head for a minute." He nodded signaling me to continue. "Look izuku.. I know we are still only 15 and 16 but I- I'm pregnant with your child. The tests came back positive and I am pregnant." I said scared for his reaction so I shut my eyes until I felt a warm hand on my stomach. "S-so I'm gonna be a d-dad..?" He asked with tears in his eyes. I nodded as tears started flowing down both of our faces.

~time skip to the 1a classroom~

3rd person pov:
Deku was walking with bakugou to their class. When they got in there and deku seen kirishima it was over.

Aizawa pov:
Aizawa was sitting at his desk when he seen deku beating kirishima ass. He just sat there amused because no one touched his son. "Mister aizawa! Aren't you going to break them up?!" Iida yelled with his weird hang movements. "Why should I? Kirishima should have thought of the consequences before what he did to my son." I said furiously. After a few minutes of the two boys fighting I was amused until I finally caved and broke them up so deku didn't kill kirishima.

"Ok that's enough don't kill him now. Even though he deserves it." I said "how could you say such a thing?!" I heard some of the students say. "He should have thought of who he would have to mess with before r@p!ng my son!" I yelled at them causing them all to go silent. Bakugou the came and hugged me saying "thank you papa it's nice to know you have my back.." I smiled at that. "'Of course bud I always do and I will also have Dekus and the fetuses back as well along with mic eri and shin." I said hugging him back. "Also deku I'm only saying this once, I'm happy it was you that my son chose and welcome to the family midoriya." I said with a slight smile "Wait what do you mean by fetus papa?!" I heard shin yell.

Bakugous pov:
"I think it's best if we explain everything from the beginning started with why papa and izuku are pissed at kirishima the dickhead bastard. And what papa meant by fetus." After explaining everything kirishima was then expelled from ua and was no longer able to enter any hero school. Deku and bakugou also moved in together dorm room wise. And deku hardly ever left bakugous side.

Time skip 2 months

Bakugous pov:
The baby bump finally started showing and I was hormonal all the fucking time. I started having craving and the morning sickness finally eased out. I also have to stop training but I was able to go to the weight room and work out a bit so I stayed in shape. Deku has also been clinging to me and kissing and feeling the baby bump a lot.  Me and deku are also planning on tell his mom aunty into uncle hizashi and shiggy along with bubba keigo sissy toga and bubba monoma. So let's pray they don't kill deku.

That is the end of tonight's chapter!! Thank you so much for reading hopes you enjoyed and have a good morning evening or night!
Word count- 1286