Part 13- Three

Previously on Secrets Revealed- 

Bakugou's pov- "The babies are okay but there isn't just one there is three and i'm scared for how you are going to react but please don't be mad." i said anxious for his response..

Continue off

Deku's pov

Three.. That's the only word going through my head. Suddenly I felt I wasn't in control of my body as I felt myself moving towards the recovery girls office door. Feeling my throat tense up not being able to form a sound but the only thing I could do was walk away and not look back. I was walking until I got to the dorms. I opened the door not even glancing to see who was looking at me when I walked in.  

I was almost to the elevator when I heard a faint voice behind me. "Deku you okay?" I heard Uraraka say. "Ya I'm fine don't worry." I said with a smile hoping she would believe it. "Okay, but I'm here if you wanna talk. Oh, and deku squad is having a hang out day tomorrow if you want to join I will send you the details in case you want to join us. Anyways see you later." "See you later." I said faintly.

Bakugou's pov- 

After deku left I was scared. Scared of if he was mad at me or the babies. Scared he was never going to come back. Scared of every possibility. I was sitting on the bed motionless till i finally was able to say "Can I go back to the dorms."  I asked barely even making the sound to say it. "Sure katsuki, but take it easy for now." "Okay" was all I was able to get out as I was choking back sobs. I started walking to the dorms still choking back sobs.

 I got to the doors of the dorms and didn't even realize everyone that started staring at me.I started going to the stairs so it would give me more time to think till I was bombarded with questions like 'Are you okay' 'what happened' 'how badly were you hurt' and so on. "I'm fine guys don't worry I just need to go to my room and see y'all later." I carefully made it to my dorm, and grabbed a bag and put a couple changes of clothes, and my bathroom stuff along with my  laptop, and phone with the chargers, and my headphones. 

After I finished Packing my stuff in my backpack I changed into one of deku's hoodies and some black jean shorts that went down to my knees and had a few holes here and there. I walked to my bed and sat down putting my vans on. I got my bag and headphones connecting them to my phone to listen to some music. 

After I got all my stuff I walked out of my dorm downstairs to the commons. I started walking out the dorm doors. I was walking to the base cause I really needed to see my siblings if they were there. I finally made it to the base knocking on the door. "For the last time we didn't orde- Wait suki what are you doing here shouldn't you be resting?" Toga asked. "Yeah I should but you know me never listens. Anyways is it cool if I hang out with you and kiego for a bit?" "Yeah of course you can!!" 

After some time the question was finally asked "so why did you come here suki?" that's when I told them what happened. I almost started sobbing but choked them back just so they don't worry more than they already are. 

Deku's Pov

God. After I got to my dorm I decided I was going to go take a shower to help me relax. I went and got a change of clothes and my bathroom stuff and went to the dorm bathrooms and took a shower. After the shower I Got dressed, and went back to my room. I laid on my bed thinking about everything that had happened but more so why I just walked out. I mean for one I couldn't take it  two I wasn't really in control but was at the same time. Three was one of the main words in my head the rest of the night. 

God what am I going to do. 'well i guess i could go for a walk to help things off my mind.' I got my headphones and connected them to my phone and started listening to music. I walked down to the first floor and out the door I went. I started out jogging for about two miles till I decided to start walking but not knowing what a big mistake that was. 

While I was walking I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my lower right stomach area but when i put my hand there it felt wet. When I took my hand away I saw blood covering my hand. Then it hit me, I had been shot. Soon I felt another sharp pain in my chest that's all I could remember. 

Suddenly everything was black, but I could hear sirens all around. That was the last thing I remember.

End of chapter 13!

So guys tonight I have a dance recital so I won't be able to post till tomorrow or late tonight but thank y'all for being so patient for this chapter! Also if you get a notification from my account it's probably either because I did another chapter or I rewrote a chapter. Im going to be going through each chapter and rewriting it depending on how good it is or not. But have a good morning afternoon or night!