"her voice was like a drug"

Y/n's POV

The next night we all met at the casino. I already knew the plan and I was ready for whatever needed to be done. When we met in front of the casino I paid attention to what everyone was wearing. Feitan was wearing an all black suit...and I mean all black. Phinks was wearing a grey suit with a green dress shirt, Chrollo went all out. He was wearing a black suit with a dark red vest underneath and a purple button down. On top of that, he was wearing a jacket over his suit. To my surprise, Machi actually wore a dress! She had on a pink off the shoulder dress with black opera gloves. Shizuku looked so adorable she had a little white headpiece in her hair, a dress with a dark purple bodice, the skirt was a white gold and she wore green lace gloves with the outfit. Shalnark was wearing a regular suit with a green tie and a purple button down shirt, he also wore circle glasses. To be honest, he looked the most approachable out of all of us. We then went inside the casino and spilt up.

Feitan's POV

Before we all spilt up, Phinks said something to me.

"You should ask Y/n to dance" he suggested. "I don't know how to dance" I replied to him. "Well figure it out" Phinks said before walking away.

I glanced over at Y/n, she looked so good in the dress even though it was a little small. She put a black corset over it and wore ballet flats with the outfit. I couldn't help but stare at her. She was taking a few shots of something and then turned around when she felt my gaze. Y/n got up from the bar and walked towards me. Her presence was really something, her walk was confident and her gaze said: "I want you." She didn't even ask if I wanted to dance but I couldn't turn down this chance.

"Follow my lead" she said to me.

Y/n then hung her hands around my shoulders and swayed with the beat. She then mouthed the lyrics. "Woke up by a girl I don't even know her name" her lips moved making a sound. Those piercing eyes made me fall harder for her. Y/n then turned around and she still danced. As her hips moved, she put my hands on her waist.

"First time?" she asked me. "Yeah" I replied. "Don't make it seem obvious...act like you know what you're doing" Y/n quietly told me.

I started to match her moves and danced with her. I thanked the lord for this moment. I never knew I'd share a moment like this with Y/n.

"Who taught you how dance like this?" I asked Y/n. "Self taught" she replied. "I'll show you the rest of my moves later" Y/n had a fast reply. "I'll be waiting" I whispered to her.

We continued to dance and then I had realized that Y/n was making me feel a certain way and I could tell that she felt it. Y/n turned around and faced me.

"You feeling alright Fei?" She asked me. "Better than ever" I tried to brush it off. "Is this what I do to you? Maybe we should do this more often" her voice was like a drug to me.

I saw Chrollo walking over to us and panicked a bit. He then turned away from us and handed a drink to our target and engaged into a conversation with him. The target then walked off to the bathroom.

"Y/n, Feitan, it's your turn" I heard Chrollo on my earpiece. "Let's go" Y/n's tone was less seductive and more serious.

We followed the man to the bathrooms. Y/n sped up a bit and made sure her footsteps were silent. As soon as she was close enough, Y/n pushed her palm into the back of the man's head and as soon as she took her hand out, the man was dead. Y/n bent down and got the ring and then I dragged the man into the bathroom. I then hid the body in a stall and walked out of the bathroom as if nothing happened.

"Let me see the ring" I said to Y/n.

She opened her palm and I saw the ring; it was a beautiful sight. There was so much detail put into the ring. It must've taken hours to make, considering how much it costed. The price of the ring was 100 billion jenny.

"We got your ring" Y/n spoke to Chrollo over the earpiece. "Good work" Chrollo praised our hard work. "We have to get outta here" I said to Y/n.

She nodded in agreement. We exited from the back of the building and made our way to headquarters. When we got there we saw Nobunaga.

Y/n's POV

"I don't believe my eyes, you really are alive!" he said with amusement. "Yeah she is, now get over it" Feitan spoke dryly. "Don't be like that" I told Feitan. "Anyways, why are you here?" Feitan asked Nobunaga. "We have a meeting tomorrow night" he said to Feitan. "Do you know what it's about?" Feitan asked Nobunaga. "About her apparently" he replied, pointing at me.

I knew exactly what the meeting was gonna be about, but I wasn't ready to hear what Chrollo had to say about my talent.

"I'll be going now" I said to the two men.

I walked home by myself and my thoughts took over me. Before I left, I was just helping the Troupe and I was far weaker than any member to be a part of the Spider and I was considered just a tool to some members. Even with my nen, I still felt weak compared to the other members. I mean, they've never seen me fight but I've seen them fight. There is no way I could compete with such amazing nen users. When I got home I got a text from Feitan.

Fei

y did u look so paranoid?

Ik what that meeting is gonna be about

im too weak to be a spider

you've gotten stronger y/n

read 10:58

That's a lie  I thought.

Feitan's POV

I saw something new in Y/n that night. Although she was really bold on the dance floor, she had things that she was insecure about, it was most likely her power. But she was an amazing conjurer and I'm pretty sure Y/n could use emissions if she wanted to.