Thirty- three

Lizzie POV

When I woke up amaia wasn't next to me.

I wanted to cry...

Life isn't good when I'm not waking up next to the love of my life....

I decided to text her.

[me:] get your ass up here, your girlfriend is horny and I need you right now.

It took her a while before she replied which she eventually did.

[amaia:] I'm out getting you some breakfast my love... I need to make sure you eat but when I do come back i will give you a nice massage and make sure you eat... after then we can do whatever you want my love.

Ahhh I loved when she says 'my love' it makes my heart beat faster than it should.

[me:] hurry up we miss you.

[amaia:] we?

[me:] me and my pussy...

[amaia:] DA FAUK? We can chat when I get there I'm currently holding everyone's drinks and it's cold as a bitch.

[me:] okay fine 🙄 wifey

I decided to take a shower because why not? I needed one anyways.

I got my clothes out and I made my way to my closet to get a towel...

I locked the room door because people don't know what privacy is.

Brittany POV

If I had a vote on whether Maya should keep the baby or not best believe I was voting not... but seeing as the fact that that's not baby and maya seems really happy... then I think the best idea is for her to keep the baby I guess.

I will kill Landon though... his tiny dick spegment did something to maya and now we are having unborn sperm cells...

Yes I did say we... just because I don't want her to keep the baby doesn't mean I would help raise him or her... I'm a cruel person, it's always a love and hate relationship with me.

I had ordered a lot of food for everyone because maya was now eating for two and them motherfuckers eat like pac man.

"So, how are you feeling about all of this?" Ethan asked

Me and Ethan wants as close as I was with everyone else....

Many don't know but I have a baby sister.... She's only 4 years younger than me. My younger sister was going out with this older guy and I didn't know who it was at the time but I soon had got the message that it was Ethan.... I wanted to kill him.... She was only 15.... And he was 18... good thing I stopped the shit before they had sex or something but I don't like people like him.

"Why are you talking to me again?" I asked

He didn't say anything he just sat back in his seat.

I really need to get home I don't think I can take another second of these puss tricks in my car.

"Let's fucking go Sammy!" I said to the cashier that was taking forever for the fucking food.

It was quite annoying.

Josie POV

As me and Hope was now going for round 5? Round 5 was it? I lost count after the 3rd round... someone knocked at the door.

Are there still vampires in here? Could they here us?

"I got it" Hope says before pecking me on my lips and putting on her clothes.

"Hope... I need to talk with you" I heard Penelope say

That made Hope stop herself from putting on her shorts...

She looked over at me and then decided to finish putting on her pants.

"I'll be back my love" Hope says

Hope got up and walked over to the door... she closed the door and I could hear Penelope and hopes for steps leave the door.

I wanted to take another shower after that but I was so tired.

Hope is really good... like too good for someone with no practice... not that people should practice sex with other people... that just sounds weird.

I went over to my dresser and I picked out some of my favorite Valentine's Day pjs and I put them on...

I will take a shower after I get up for my nap... I'm too tired I could barely move.

The room was clean so I'm guessing Hope cleaned it... I was too tired to even care really, the only thing that made me notice was because the towel was on the floor.

I picked it up and I put it in the dirty bin.

Once I got to the bed I flopped on it.

I sighed.

I can't believe I asked hope to be my girlfriend today... it wasn't really a shocker to me when she said yes but I was still surprised at the fact that I was so scared to ask her... I know she was planning something and planning the perfect time to ask me but when is the perfect time? Were we ever really going to get a perfect time?

And with those last thoughts I drifted to sleep.

PENELOPE POV

"Listen hope, I'm sorry... I don't know why you think I would steal her from you because I'm all honesty she's not even yours" I said

Okay so maybe I shouldn't have said that... maybe just a 'I'm sorry' would have been better.

"We made it official this morning" Hope says

That hurts my heart but it wasn't much I could do about it but was accept the relationship and pray for a down fall... I still like jojo.. I'm not giving up on her.

"Hope... I'm sorry and to tell you the truth I didn't even know you guys were serious but now that I know I will just step off and I will be your friend and not some person on the street... I don't want to loose my bestfriend because we are fighting over a girl... in all honesty you guys are so good for each other" I said

"I'm glad you think so penny, and I forgive you... the 8 pack for life?" She asked before putting her fist out

"For life" I said before giving her a fist bump and smiling.

This shit is going to be hard and hell.